TNA rob van dam

rco raven

i uploaded 3 rvds and lots of others if people are interested...to find them type rvd or xix and you can check creators content...i take most credit for almost all them except a few in wich i dl and tweeked a bit...but most are mine and they are all editable. i have tna rvd, classic wwe rvd,and a few ecw, to many to list off so if your interested check em out... i have no camera so i cant post the pics here.

I actually just looked these up and the attires are actually really really good, great PT work for all of them and the face is actually pretty good for a rob van dam, if someone is looking for an RVD I would recommend this one.

Well if you don't have pics, nobody cares

No, thats just you. So what if he didnt post any pics, he said he has no camera, and also posted where people can find the CAW....like people who DO have cameras that can take pics for him.

Its not like he only posted: "Hey guys, I just made an RVD caw."

Actually RCO you could have made an Ingame Highlight Reel and Uploaded it to youtube ^^

Well ill do one later, at the Moment i´ve taken Pics with my Cam. Some have those irritatig Lines because my HD TV Screen or Camera.

CIMG1285.jpg

CIMG1286.jpg

CIMG1297.jpg

CIMG1309.jpg

So the Rest will be in this Photobucket Folder in my Account, because i´v taken 2MP Pictures xD

For the Folder KLICK HERE: RCO Raven´s RVD

the Rest of the Pics are Uploading now, took me over 30mb so keep refreshing.

Actually on the Money in the bank Attire (the white One) one Ying-Yang Sign appears on his chin, btw.

CIMG1306.jpg

Ingame Looks:

thanks latino for the pics and video that was "cool" of you! yea i double checked the chin and it was a glitch during uploading to the psn only...when you check the actual caw the ying yang is where it should be. thanks for the positive feedback everyone i hope you enjoy the rvds...i tried my best to get the face morph best i could useing the edit attire screen and trying to duplicate thqs version and manage layers at the same time.

thanks i added jerry lynn and will do 1 more rvd a early ecw days set of attires and just need 2 more attires to finish him up...if you find early ecw pics of a attire front and back post em ill make that attire...check out rvd vs undertaker hardcore title on youtube, i might do that one but i kinda want to stick with ecw attires for the last rvd. looking for pics of white and blue attire he used in ecw video game hardcore reveloution on n64 by acclaim.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i added alot of new paint tool and updated alot of my caws all for download if any are interested...just type xix in search follow creators content threw the aj styles caw and you will find lots of new stuff that might be usefull for you.

well its a pretty long process after drawing the dragons and such and if they dont fit you have to start again..i usually run out of pt since you can only have ten(patience i guess)sometimes it will take me like 3 hours to make 1 attire.

Archived