How to get the download only wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 caws ???

adamb

hi guys im new to this forum and basically i have a ps3 and ive seen that most of the caws for smackdown vs raw 2011 are download only how do i get these files ???? sorry if it has been covered before i read somewere that you need to something with the tags but it confused me so im lost thanks in advance :rolleyes:

You will need Online Axxess to access the Community Creations on SVR and XBL gold to search and download them to your roster(s). You will be able to get there thru the game itself by going to the XBL Live section in the main menu and selecting download and type in the caws name or whatever tags they have on the caw in the advanced search bar option.

Good luck :cool:

You will need Online Axxess to access the Community Creations on SVR and XBL gold to search and download them to your roster(s). You will be able to get there thru the game itself by going to the XBL Live section in the main menu and selecting download and type in the caws name or whatever tags they have on the caw in the advanced search bar option.

He's on Ps3.

He's on Ps3.

Whoops well change that to PSN then XD

Archived