Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charles Shane

(VIdeo) Dusty Rhodes in polka dots

there goes people's theory that "DLC isnt ready at the same time the game is released. they are worked on after."

Not true, these are still being worked on

430870AWSAccessKeyId0R7FMW7AXRVCYMAPTPR2Expires1300147015SignatureAXwpGF2XWH79OvtMAFk3oVAwcmU3D.png

This may be early in development, as there is no crowd or arena.

if its early in development even more proof dlc is done the same time as the rest of the game.

Most likely it will be the area where they just test out characters etc like a de bug arena. Dusty looks awesome though they really have managed to capture each wrestlers unique aspects.

Regarding people saying DLC is done before the game. I will say it again it is not.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

SR. JR. Dibiase are not even done and that is why people who pre-order will not be able to download them on day one.

Regarding people saying DLC is done before the game. I will say it again it is not.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

SR. JR. Dibiase are not even done and that is why people who pre-orderwill not be able to download them on day one.

I was quite disappointed to hear that news, tbh.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

SR. JR. Dibiase are not even done and that is why people who pre-orderwill not be able to download them on day one.

I was quite disappointed to hear that news, tbh.

wow I didnt hear about that. that sucks. I have never heard of a game with free dlc as a pre order that couldnt get in on release day. very shocking!

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

SR. JR. Dibiase are not even done and that is why people who pre-order will not be able to download them on day one.

This is the first time I've heard this. Who told you that?

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

Tank said it a while ago.

Meh, we get it for free apposed to paying MSP for it which I barely get.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

Tank said it a while ago.

I missed that. It's kool tho I'm more hyped for L.O.D anyway.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/399729-wwe-all-stars-roster-the-definitive-final-why/page__view__findpost__p__7937351