(VIdeo) Dusty Rhodes in polka dots

Charles Shane

Regarding people saying DLC is done before the game. I will say it again it is not.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

SR. JR. Dibiase are not even done and that is why people who pre-order will not be able to download them on day one.

Regarding people saying DLC is done before the game. I will say it again it is not.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

SR. JR. Dibiase are not even done and that is why people who pre-orderwill not be able to download them on day one.

I was quite disappointed to hear that news, tbh.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

SR. JR. Dibiase are not even done and that is why people who pre-orderwill not be able to download them on day one.

I was quite disappointed to hear that news, tbh.

wow I didnt hear about that. that sucks. I have never heard of a game with free dlc as a pre order that couldnt get in on release day. very shocking!

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

SR. JR. Dibiase are not even done and that is why people who pre-order will not be able to download them on day one.

This is the first time I've heard this. Who told you that?

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

Tank said it a while ago.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

Tank said it a while ago.

I missed that. It's kool tho I'm more hyped for L.O.D anyway.

Are they working on it?

Yes

Is it done?

No

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/399729-wwe-all-stars-roster-the-definitive-final-why/page__view__findpost__p__7937351

Archived