When will they reveal the mystery character?

marinofan

If this isn't a playable character I'm gonna be bummed.

Why bother making us wait if it isn't?
I'm going with RVD! Because I want it to be RVD. I also want a five star frog splash that is awesome, and his moveset is so diverse and stylized there is no chance of making a good RVD unless he's in. :rolleyes:

This also adds merit to my theory that the share bar never actually did anything. Fairly certain it just filled up automatically, and everything in the app would have been unlocked at the same point regardless of how much shit we shared on facebook.

It could be anyone, given it looks like the right side of the face has been doctored.

But one thing is for certain, whoever it is, has an entrance attire that's important enough to be included on the promotional render.

It looks like a vest or cut off t-shirt from the looks of the shoulder.

And it may or may not have a big ass collar.....which all depends if the right side of the face was tinkered with.

[quote name='buddyboy101' timestamp='1299550249' post='7950892']
[quote name='Five To One' timestamp='1299549246' post='7950852']
I'm still going with my original pick of Vince McMahon.
[/quote]

I think that's a logical guess, but the silhouette looks too brawny to be Vince.
[/quote]
I don't know about that. All the characters are beefed up, I expect this last guy to be no different.

That looks like the jacket to a suit to me, and it seems like the guy is overseeing the action. Vince is the Chairman, so that's how I came to that conclusion.

I could be way off base though, and it could be Flair or something. Who knows by now.

[quote name='Five To One' timestamp='1299551264' post='7950947']
[quote name='buddyboy101' timestamp='1299550249' post='7950892']
[quote name='Five To One' timestamp='1299549246' post='7950852']
I'm still going with my original pick of Vince McMahon.
[/quote]

I think that's a logical guess, but the silhouette looks too brawny to be Vince.
[/quote]
I don't know about that. All the characters are beefed up, I expect this last guy to be no different.

That looks like the jacket to a suit to me,[b] and it seems like the guy is overseeing the action[/b]. Vince is the Chairman, so that's how I came to that conclusion.

I could be way off base though, and it could be Flair or something. Who knows by now.
[/quote]

Banker from Deal or No Deal.

Archived