All star demo out this week?

.Nëro

Can you smell-lllllllllllll what the PSN is cooking? A demo for THQ’s upcoming [i]WWE All Stars[/i], of course. [i]What?[/i] According to Marcus Stephenson of THQ, we’ll be hearing about a demo for [i]WWE All Stars[/i] this week, and fingers crossed, maybe we’ll see it this week. Here is what he had to say via his Twitter:

[indent][i]We’ll have information on the @WWE All Stars demo this week — stay tuned![/i]

[/indent] [i]WWE All Stars[/i] mixes new and old-school greats with classic arcade-style WWE action. Play the demo soon, and then, as Triple H would say: “it’s time to play the gaaaaaammmmeeee”. *spits water*

Credit to - Playstationlifestyle.com

[quote name='Sam8madness' timestamp='1299533534' post='7950446']
meh, I'm not gonna bother with the demo. I'll get input from members here, but seeing as I already pre-ordered and paid. I'm pretty much locked in haha.
[/quote]

I just put 5$ down cuz I didnt have enough to pay full price but im gonna download the demo cuz i want the game ASAP!

I don't have live a the moment, and I'm sure the demo will be gold member only for the first week or so. By the time it's available to me it'll probably be a week out from release, or less.

I'll just wait for you guys to start loving or hating :hqhq:

Never before has a demo ment so much to my wallet lol with AFL Live 2011 due mid April and 2k11 baseball out in Australia it's gonna be a make or break

Never before has a demo ment so much to my wallet lol with AFL Live 2011 due mid April and 2k11 baseball out in Australia it's gonna be a make or break

[quote name='R A T E D.' timestamp='1299554060' post='7951246']
Sweet. Demo's are the judging mark for me. Also they must be really confident in this game to be releasing a demo.
[/quote]

I don't know, I've played alot of demos for really shitty games.
I'm thinking this will be good though.

All I say is THQ have been a continuous let down in the past 4 years with the smackdown franchise.

Granted this is a new game engine and new game... But that worries me more so than ever. Nobody has commented on the controls first hand other than over paid magazine reporters.

And as per usual THQ are hidding something dark and flawed with this game. Just you all wait.... a week after its been out the moans and endless topics of complaints will be posted.

Until I get a demo, I can't commit to buying a game with no history... From a company with years of BAD history. :hqhq:

[quote name='Petey.The.Clown' timestamp='1299680061' post='7953244']
All I say is THQ have been a continuous let down in the past 4 years with the smackdown franchise.

Granted this is a new game engine and new game... But that worries me more so than ever. Nobody has commented on the controls first hand other than over paid magazine reporters.

And as per usual THQ are hidding something dark and flawed with this game. Just you all wait.... a week after its been out the moans and endless topics of complaints will be posted.

Until I get a demo, I can't commit to buying a game with no history... From a company with years of BAD history. :hqhq:
[/quote]

Amen Brother, Testy ! :lol:

Archived