anybody trade in svr towards all stars?

J_Ritty

Just traded my svr in towards All Stars (tried finishing the achievments but Excellence of Execution is glitched - I beat everyone on the roster TWICE and STILL no achievment) and Man of 1,004 holds was just PLAIN stupid and a waste of time. So the point is.... I only got 12$ trade in. 12 bucks!? The game is only 4 1/2 months old and all I got was 12$ back? After spending 70$ on it plus - what - 20$ for the fan access...I'd say I got royally screwed considering how little fun it was and that I only played it for 2 months... This definitely confirms I will never purchase another THQ WWE game (after ALL stars) again...its just not worth it (ALL bad things considered).

to quote Ashley Judd from Heat "...Risk vs reward baby, I mean it's just not worth it"..

[quote name='Spamming Nooblet' timestamp='1299281936' post='7946520']
I havent traded in my SVR2011, I still play it because of the Story Designer mode (the only reason why I still play it but so what)

Also, i'm gonna assume that you traded it back to [b]gamestop[/b].
[/quote]
Obviously.

[quote name='Spamming Nooblet' timestamp='1299281936' post='7946520']
I havent traded in my SVR2011, I still play it because of the Story Designer mode (the only reason why I still play it but so what)

Also, i'm gonna assume that you traded it back to [b]gamestop[/b].
[/quote]

hahaha yes...damn them, when will I learn :)

Also, you could have traded it in to Amazon for more than double what you got...PS3 going for $25.50 and the 360 version going for $27.25. You would have saved money ordering from Amazon and paying for the DiBiases when they are released to everyone then buying from Gamestop to get the free DiBiase DLC.

Oh, if you traded the game in for $12, you got cheated out of $6.

They're supposed to be doing the 50% trade in bonus until tomorrow (it's been going on for a few weeks).

I was tempted to trade mine in, but I think I'm gonna try to get into the create-a-story mode this summer.

Black Ops is worth $36 trade in at the moment. I didn't feel like dropping $30-45 on map packs for this CoD, so I put that towards All Stars this morning.

[quote name='Shiftygism' timestamp='1299364960' post='7947725']
Oh, if you traded the game in for $12, you got cheated out of $6.

They're supposed to be doing the 50% trade in bonus until tomorrow (it's been going on for a few weeks).

I was tempted to trade mine in, but I think I'm gonna try to get into the create-a-story mode this summer.

Black Ops is worth $36 trade in at the moment. I didn't feel like dropping $30-45 on map packs for this CoD, so I put that towards All Stars this morning.
[/quote]

Good move. In my opinion the map packs were garbage I hate playing them. I was hoping for at least the airport from thelast game but they were all new and mostly camp fests. But that's just my opinion.

This is why i don't trade in games at all anymore. You might as well collect them or sell them yourself. I collect my svr games I like going back to them and reliving some of my old great moments just like i would with a dvd.

Archived