WWE SVR2011 ps3 save

Bigweezy18

Hi im looking for a save with some cawS on it. I found one save on this site with some but he uploaded the game data save instead of the caw save. If anyone has some on a save please help me out, im really looking for nexus, core etc..

Also if anyone wants my save i can send it but i only have alberto del rio and daniel bryan

[quote name='Bigweezy18' timestamp='1299090413' post='7943058']
Hi im looking for a save with some cawS on it. I found one save on this site with some but he uploaded the game data save instead of the caw save. If anyone has some on a save please help me out, im really looking for nexus, core etc..

Also if anyone wants my save i can send it but i only have alberto del rio and daniel bryan
[/quote]

I do not know how the person even uploaded it to this site because on ps3 when you click copy on the savedata, caw data, and story designer data it says ""copying of this saved data is not allowed." the save cannot be copied and will only work if your system is the one it came from.

[quote name='nystyle' timestamp='1299093374' post='7943142']

[/quote]

I do not know how the person even uploaded it to this site because on ps3 when you click copy on the savedata, caw data, and story designer data it says ""copying of this saved data is not allowed." the save cannot be copied and will only work if your system is the one it came from.
[/quote]

I know that but someone with custom firmware can upload the file through ftp

[quote name='Bigweezy18' timestamp='1299094825' post='7943181']
[quote name='nystyle' timestamp='1299093374' post='7943142']

[/quote]

[/quote]

I know that but someone with custom firmware can upload the file through ftp
[/quote]

If Not can i use svr2010 caws in 2011 on the ps3 like u can on the wii

• 6 years later...

Archived