Hardcore Match!

marinofan

[quote name='Juria' timestamp='1298943335' post='7940431']
Hmm, sad we have to find out info this way. On the other hand, [b]I'm shocked that Rey mentions Benoit at all[/b]. That's one of the advantages of it being a non-WWE/THQ interview.
[/quote]

I wasn't. I mean, if there are so many wrestling fans that are still in denial that he did it, imagine what it's like for the people who actually [i]knew[/i] and [i]respected[/i] him. And even if Rey isn't in denial, he can't argue that Benoit didn't have an affect on him. Whether it was Benoit helping Rey with in-ring work, mic work, or just being his friend during a hard time, he must of been influential to Rey in one way or another.

I'm happy with what I'm hearing regarding hardcore matches, though. I can imagine now flipping someone into the air and powerbombing them on top of a chair. And if we can't do that in the game like we can in SvR11 (powerbombing on chairs, that is/not flipping or anything), that's a big feature we're really missing out on. Maybe next time, if there is a next time.

[quote name='Sam8madness' timestamp='1299007219' post='7941606']
Honestly I take this with a grain of salt. Right now I'm wondering if we can even get out of the ring.
[/quote]

We can, there's videos of CEna diving at Rock and in Fantasy Warfare Sgt. Slaughter and Swagger brawl outside the ring.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1299008987' post='7941640']
[quote name='Sam8madness' timestamp='1299007219' post='7941606']
Honestly I take this with a grain of salt. Right now I'm wondering if we can even get out of the ring.
[/quote]

We can, there's videos of CEna diving at Rock and in Fantasy Warfare Sgt. Slaughter and Swagger brawl outside the ring.
[/quote]

thank god, missed those

Archived