TNA 3 -3 -11?

CodeBr3akerY2J

[quote name='Spyder78' timestamp='1298850776' post='7938917']
[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' timestamp='1298849099' post='7938867']
Is it really necessary for anyone to insist that they stole it from WWE? It's blatantly obvious.
[/quote]

No shit it still had WWE watermark on it even, they were too lazy to edit it out lol
[/quote]
Really? Where? I just watched the video three times and couldn't find the water mark but if so that would be funny.

[quote name='Wesker' timestamp='1298853387' post='7938984']
[quote name='Spyder78' timestamp='1298850776' post='7938917']
[quote name='Ollie The Magic Bum' timestamp='1298849099' post='7938867']
Is it really necessary for anyone to insist that they stole it from WWE? It's blatantly obvious.
[/quote]

No shit it still had WWE watermark on it even, they were too lazy to edit it out lol
[/quote]
Really? Where? I just watched the video three times and couldn't find the water mark but if so that would be funny.
[/quote]

Sorry was being sarcastic, but knowing them I wouldn't doubt if it was on there XD

• 2 weeks later...
I don't see the point in TNA doing that promo when they just had "The Network" (since when did a network run a wrestling show? (other than that one time with Ted Turner in WCW)) select him as Jeff Hardy's challenger.

[quote name='cashmaster' timestamp='1299698590' post='7953570']
I don't see the point in TNA doing that promo when they just had "The Network" (since when did a network run a wrestling show? (other than that one time with Ted Turner in WCW)) select him as Jeff Hardy's challenger.
[/quote]

I think the main reason they did that was because they needed a reason for Immortal to fight. Obviously if this was real and Hogan and Bischoff owned the company they would never make Jeff Hardy fight and he'd never defend the title. But with "The Network" it forces them to still have some matches.

Also you mentioned the Ted Turner thing but also how about Daniel Bryan: Sure it wasn't "The Network" that got him fired but it was outside sources that forced WWE to do something they didn't want to do.

[quote name='cashmaster' timestamp='1299698590' post='7953570']
[/quote]

Um, they just as well could because....
oh idk, it's hosted on their channel? I mean if Spike REALLY wanted to alter TNA's matches because they don't like TNA's booking (which we all know is bad BTW), I'm sure they could. Until TNA found a new channel.

Archived