All Stars graphic engine

Youssef

Does anyone else think this game has got top quality when it comes to graphics?
I think the overall graphics of the game is just amazing.
And no I don't mean the over sized superstars, I mean the graphics in general.

If SVR uses the same engine and with realistic models it would be awesome.

[quote name='matt776' timestamp='1298755261' post='7937126']
I suppose it is also worth mentioning the game runs at 60fps which makes a huge difference. It is one of the things about the iMPACT game that stood out, the game just feels a lot better and responsive at 60fps.
[/quote]
60fps? Nice, I thought it was 30 the whole time. Games that run at 60fps usually cut graphic quality down but this game is one of those that pull of nice graphics and a higf frame rate.

Also I don't see why it would make iMPACT stand out because the SvR games runs at 60fps in gameplay (offline anyway)

It was that with the animations/movement and matched with 60fps the game was silky smooth, if it is the same case with All Stars judging by the videos it is.

I remember the studio mentioning response time is an important factor so you press a button and a punch is nice and snappy, instead of waiting for an animation to play out.

I wish it was more realistic, both the characters and the gameplay, but yes the graphics do look great. Better than SvR. Just like No Mercy and Revenge's cartoony graphics looked better than Attitude or Smackdown's "realistic" graphics over a decade ago. When they try to make people look real, they end up looking weird and zombie like. Not to mention the millions of clipping issues that SvR has..

[quote name='WWE WrestleFest' timestamp='1299032343' post='7942233']
I wish it was more realistic, both the characters and the gameplay, but yes the graphics do look great. Better than SvR. Just like No Mercy and Revenge's cartoony graphics looked better than Attitude or Smackdown's "realistic" graphics over a decade ago. When they try to make people look real, they end up looking weird and zombie like. Not to mention the millions of clipping issues that SvR has..
[/quote]

No Mercy and Revenge didn't exactly have stunning graphics. The gameplay was the best shit ever, but WWF Smackdown looked waaay better.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1298752027' post='7937033']
The graphics are amazing in terms of the way it flows and stuff but the textures sometimes looked blurry but that's allright. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the entrance camera angles.
[/quote]
Sorry graphics yes they're great but NO I DON"T WANT SVR TO HAVE ENTRANCES LIKE ALL-STARS... We went through that once with the first smackdown and no mercy.... thanks but no thanks

Archived