Confirmed classes So Far :)

.!.Mr_Amazing.!.

With Guesses from me , help from others on the topics aswell as the demo guide found [url="http://thqinc.cachefly.net/wwe/AllStars_Images/WWE_AllStars_Demo_StrategyGuide.pdf"]Here[/url]

Brawler:

Orton (confirmed in video)
Warrior (confirmed in Video)
Hogan (confirmed in Video)
The Rock (confirmed on profile)
CM Punk (confirmed on Profile)
Cena (confirmed)
Stone Cold (confirmed on profile)
Piper (Confirmed on profile)
Sgt Slaughter (confirmed on profile)
McIntyre (confirmed on Profile)
The Undertaker (Confirmed on Video)
Sheamus (confirmed on video)
Honky Tonk Man (Confirmed on Video)

Grapplers:
Bret Hart (confirmed in Video)
Triple H (confirmed in Video)
Swagger (confirmed on Profile)
edge (confirmed on Profile)
Mr Perfect (confirmed on Profile)
the Miz (confirmed on Guide)
Jake The Snake Roberts (confirmed on Guide)

Acrobat:
Macho Man (confirmed in Video)
Morrison (confirmed in Video)
Kofi Kingston (confirmed on profile)
Mysterio (confirmed on profile)
Steamboat (confirmed on profile)
HBK (confirmed on Video)
Eddie (confirmed on Video)
Snuka (confirmed on Guide)

The Big Man:
Big Show (confirmed in Video)
Andre The giant (confirmed in video)
Kane (confirmed)

Also DLC classes guess

Confirmed Grapplers:
Dibese snr
Dibese jnr

Guesses So Far:

Cody Rhodes (grappler)
Dusty Rhodes ( big man or grappler)
bossman (brawler)
hawk (brawler)
animal (brawler)
lawler (grappler)
jehrico (acrobat)
r-truth ( acrobat or grappler)
mark henry (big man)
Micheal Hayes (acrobat or maybe WHO GIVES A S***)

remeber these are only my suggestion or guesses :D start discussing :)

updated 18th March

[quote name='Dazman' timestamp='1298677772' post='7935551']
They seem pretty accurate, I can see The Rock and Undertaker being brawlers though.
[/quote]

you see i thought that aswell for the rock , but i dint think he was a brawling type, undertaker maybe but i thought he might be a big man along with kane :)

They have said previously that characters will have abilities to match the character with some cross overs to make them feel unique.

Because if you look at some of the big men they have the similar stlye of of combo stuff as the brawler, plus for guys like Kane and Taker that class is perfect really.

Big Show's page says there's only three Big Men; and we know that Show, Andre, and Kane are Big Men. So Undertaker is not one of them.

[i]The Big Show is a nearly unstoppable force, one of WWE All Star's three Big Men. In addition to being able to perform charged strikes and grabs, Big Show has the unique ability to stomp the ground with a medium range strong strike, sending any opponent unfortunate enough not to brace themselves skywards, where they can be juggled with a series of strikes, grabbed into a backbreaker or punted out of the ring! Big Show's Finisher, the Knockout Punch is especially dangerous when charged up. Big Show can unleash his Finisher so quickly, it's nearly impossible for anyone in range to avoid it.[/i]

And Rock is a Brawler, not a grappler:

[i]One of the greatest Legends of the Attitude Era, The Rock's signature style is on full display in WWE All Stars, a fast Brawler with good grappling techniques, The Rock specializes in charged attacks, and can perform them with a standard charge up or can combo into them from his strike chains. Catch opponents on the rebound from a charged strike, take them to the ground and then drop a signature People's Elbow on them![/i]

You really should have looked at those pages closer before making this topic.

[quote name='burb' timestamp='1298826598' post='7938209']
Big Show's page says there's only three Big Men; and we know that Show, Andre, and Kane are Big Men. So Undertaker is not one of them.

[i]The Big Show is a nearly unstoppable force, one of WWE All Star's three Big Men. In addition to being able to perform charged strikes and grabs, Big Show has the unique ability to stomp the ground with a medium range strong strike, sending any opponent unfortunate enough not to brace themselves skywards, where they can be juggled with a series of strikes, grabbed into a backbreaker or punted out of the ring! Big Show's Finisher, the Knockout Punch is especially dangerous when charged up. Big Show can unleash his Finisher so quickly, it's nearly impossible for anyone in range to avoid it.[/i]

And Rock is a Brawler, not a grappler:

[i]One of the greatest Legends of the Attitude Era, The Rock's signature style is on full display in WWE All Stars, a fast Brawler with good grappling techniques, The Rock specializes in charged attacks, and can perform them with a standard charge up or can combo into them from his strike chains. Catch opponents on the rebound from a charged strike, take them to the ground and then drop a signature People's Elbow on them![/i]

You really should have looked at those pages closer before making this topic.
[/quote]

im sorry i dint say these WERE the the superstars classes i said these were my predictions and this topic is for disscussing them, so why dnt you just ask me nicely to change them rather then being a twat bout it :)

Some more tidbits;

Mr. Perfect is confirmed as a grappler in Swagger's description ([i]Jack Swagger is a pure grappler, relying more on his collegiate wrestling background to grab and slam opponents then on technical grappling like Bret Hart or Mr. Perfect.[/i]).

And the video below shows Shawn Michaels and Eddie Guerrero performing springboard dives, which has been confirmed to be an Acrobat ability, meaning both are acrobats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foQ1qFe9N6w&feature=player_embedded

[quote name='burb' timestamp='1299276392' post='7946351']
Some more tidbits;

Mr. Perfect is confirmed as a grappler in Swagger's description ([i]Jack Swagger is a pure grappler, relying more on his collegiate wrestling background to grab and slam opponents then on technical grappling like Bret Hart or Mr. Perfect.[/i]).

And the video below shows Shawn Michaels and Eddie Guerrero performing springboard dives, which has been confirmed to be an Acrobat ability, meaning both are acrobats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foQ1qFe9N6w&feature=player_embedded
[/quote]

Cheers mate :D Updateding Now

[quote name='BigBadBob' timestamp='1299760907' post='7954592']
I'm hoping they release more "class" matches over the coming weeks, so we can see a bit more behind the brawlers, grapplers, and big men.
[/quote]

yehhhh i knw same , i need undertaker and sgt slaughter tbh beacuse i dont know what classes they would go under but im guessing both brawlers . . . but then again slaughter cud be a grappler lmaooo i dont knw

[quote name='.!.Mr_Amazing.!.' timestamp='1300173669' post='7961464']
updated with 4 more profiles left to go i think . . . the miz, roberts, sheamus and the undertaker what classes do we think ??
[/quote]
I'm most likely wrong, but my guesses are Sheamus = Brawler, Jake = Brawler, Undertaker = Brawler or Big Man, and no clue on the Miz.

[quote name='๖Viral' timestamp='1300174146' post='7961469']
[quote name='.!.Mr_Amazing.!.' timestamp='1300173669' post='7961464']
updated with 4 more profiles left to go i think . . . the miz, roberts, sheamus and the undertaker what classes do we think ??
[/quote]
I'm most likely wrong, but my guesses are Sheamus = Brawler, Jake = Brawler, Undertaker = Brawler or Big Man, and no clue on the Miz.
[/quote]
i agree on roberts and sheamus as those were my origional guesses, this miz i guessed as a grappler and as its been already confirmed there are on 3 big men and the full list is confirmed in first post im guessing he would probs be a brawler but who knws :D

Archived