A League/Company War

baken1942

I had the idea once of putting together a "real world" story mode.

We can get a few guys and each person has their brand.

We would put a cap on it (say 20 wrestlers) that each brand could have

Each brand has one show and you put together your own storylines/champions/feud etc and put it on here as a story/E-fed type thing.

Each week, the forum members vote on who they thought had the better show and more interesting developing storylines etc (this would be the rating) And each week the top tries to stay on top and the bottom try to move up. Like WCW and WWF in the old days, or WWE vs TNA nowadays.

The cap on the wrestlers means if someone releases a superstar because they arent using them anymore or whatever
Someone else can sign them but they have to drop someone else on their current roster because you can't go over 20 (or whatever the cap number would be)

We could also give all the current roster members in the game a price (like in sports, a salary) and set a Salary cap, so you can have 30 guys or 10 guys as long as you are under the cap. Then if someone releases someone then you can sign them, if you have cap space your fine, if you dont, then you need to release someone to make room.

There are a lot of things to sort out but I always thought it would be a cool idea. I had put some time into figuring it out, but there are tons of things that would need to be looked at first.

Like salaries for Roster as well as CAW's

Archived