"Created by somone else cant download to CC"

TCsinger09

Have you gone thru everything from moves to signs and removed any DLC content from the caw? Are you using a downloaded paint tool? Did you create the caw over a previously downloaded caw slot on your roster?

If you answer yes to last one, you need to erase that slot via your HDD memory not just from in game because once you use a DL'd caw in any slot then erase it is still glitched and sees this as DL'd no matter what caw you put there, thus forcing you to go to your system memory to get rid of it completely

To be honest people moan and complain about the problems uploading Caw's but I bet 100% that you haven't kept to the strict set of rules somewhere alone the line.

You can't use a painttool that someone else has made, you can put it on a caw and say "no, i'll take it off again" because then that CAW will be forever branded as having a CC painttool put on it. You also can't copy & past your superstars into different slots and then change them to make someone new.

Theres so many things that THQ have banned from doing before you can upload a caw, for that I totally get peoples frustration. :fedup:

But the rules are rules, and only certain "loop hole programs" cough cough.... can be used to break them

[quote name='ObsessedW/divas' timestamp='1298700132' post='7936071']
ok I deleted the dl paint tooled tattoos i had on my velvet but it still wont let me play with her online
[/quote]

[quote name='Spyder78' timestamp='1298465481' post='7931305']
Have you gone thru everything from moves to signs and removed any DLC content from the caw?[b] Are you using a downloaded paint tool?[/b] Did you create the caw over a previously downloaded caw slot on your roster?

[b]If you answer yes to last one, you need to erase that slot via your HDD memory not just from in game because once you use a DL'd caw in any slot then erase it is still glitched and sees this as DL'd no matter what caw you put there, thus forcing you to go to your system memory to get rid of it completely[/b]
[/quote]

Archived