WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2012 Roster

Lordani66

At around this time of year THQ looks at WWE.com to roster section and creates one based on what we have now. Eventually if there are big changes (like someone being fired for something, or going to TNA or someplace else or big returns) they add/remove some superstars, but for now I' d say:

Raw:
Alex Riley
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
David Hart Smith (possibly)
David Otunga
Evan Bourne
Eve
Gail Kim
Goldust (possibly)
Husky Harris (posibbly)
John Cena
John Morrison
Mark Henry
Maryse
Mason Ryan
Melina
Michael McGillicutty (possibly)
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton (possibly ... loljoke)
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali (possibly)
The Miz
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

SmackDown:
Alberto Del Rio
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Chavo Guerrero (possibly)
Chris Masters
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins (possibly)
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Ezekiel Jackson
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
JTG (possibly)
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Michelle McCool
Rey Mysterio
Undertaker
Wade Barrett

WEll we get 56 superstars, that' s preety good amount. Maybe few more low midcarders like Usos or something...

[quote name='Jealous' timestamp='1298398836' post='7930200']
roster is wrong because the draft has not happened yet.
[/quote]
Roster-wise it' s preety good, WWE always makes changes but SVR every year have roster from this period we are now in. Brand-wise - this subject is yet to be changed :D.

If we get nobodies like Mason Ryan and Alex Riley then we better get William Regal, Michael Tarver, Tyler Reks and Skip Sheffield. I'd also like a playable Ricardo Rodriguez for lolz. :P I'll miss Finlay and MVP like I do Carlito. :(

Kick out Chavo Guerrero and The Bellas, empty slots every year for me.

Oh.... and Conor O Brian, Percy Watson and Brodus Clay in DLC, couldn't give a rats ass about any other NXT guys who haven't been in nexus :hqhq:.

Oh and no pointless legends like Terry Funk or Ricky Steamboat who just look out of place with no arenas to match them, if you're going to have say... Bret Hart, Classic HBK, Diesel, Sid, etc then i'd like a mid 90s arena for them, not the current Raw set. : :argh:

if this is the roster I actually like it a lot. I think trent baretta will make it this year though.

Add in the rumored/likely legends:

Austin
Rock
Savage
Diesel
Booker T
plus 3 or 4 we dont expect and it is a good roster IMO

I dont see Kaval as being in as he did the same thing Maria did after being released (even though he asked for it) and that is bad mouthing the writers and company on every show they could get booked on.

[quote name='nystyle' timestamp='1298421774' post='7930775']
if this is the roster I actually like it a lot. I think trent baretta will make it this year though.

Add in the rumored/likely legends:

Austin
Rock
Savage
Diesel
Booker T
plus 3 or 4 we dont expect and it is a good roster IMO

I dont see Kaval as being in as he did the same thing Maria did after being released (even though he asked for it) and that is bad mouthing the writers and company on every show they could get booked on.
[/quote]

I see your point, but at one point Edge was badmouthing WWE talking about how it was fake & stuff while he was STILL under contract w/ them. So I'd say don't give up on kaval yet.

This should really be moved to the 2012 section. Oh wait.....

Kaval won't be in because he was released too early. The roster isn't finalized (with brand tweaks later) until Wrestlemania. Might see a pre-set moveset or Superstar XX entrance of his though if he was popular enough. Like Ariel has been gone how long and we still have Diva 9 (or Vampire Diva) entrance in the game.

Archived