TNA iMPACT 2 list of must haves

ltjfan

[u][b]Arena's [/b][/u]

Bound For Glory (biggest arena in the game, includes the giant screens on the stage)
Lockdown ( away from iMPACT zone)
Destination X (iMPACT zone just different logo's and screens etc)
Victory Road (iMPACT zone with the red, white and blue ropes)
Slammiversary ( not!! in impact zone. second largest arena)
iMPACT zone (4 sides)
iMPACT zone (6 sides)
iMPACT zone (4 sides w/that long thin walkway)
iMPACT zone (on the road)
TNA Asylum
TNA's First show arena
Global iMPACT
House Show
TNA Maximum iMPACT uk Tour (maybe wembley arena)

Every other arena similar to Destination X (unless ive forgotten one of the major ppvs)

[u][b]Match Types[/b][/u]

Singles
Singles with Manager/s
Tag Team
Tag Team with Manager/s
Tornado Tag Team
6-man Tag Team
Elimination Tag Team
Elimination 6-man Tag Team
Triple Threat
3-way dance (similar to Triple Threat but elimination)
Fatal 4 way
4-way dance (similar to fatal 4 way but elimination)
handicap matches ( 2 on 1 , 3 on 1 , 3 on 2 , 4 on 2 )
Battle royal ( like a royal rumble but any amount of wrestlers from 2 - full roster)

[u][b]Special Match Types[/b][/u]

Ladder
Steel Cage
6 sides of steel (to go with 6 sided impact zone)
Lethal Lockdown (able to climb on top of)
Ultimate X
King of the Mountain
Last man standing
Tables Match (elimination and first table breaks wins it, for tag teams)
Full Metal Mayhem (includes ladders, tables and everything else)
10,000 Thumbtacks match

[i](all these special matches should be 2 - 6 people in the ring, triple threat etc..)[/i]

[u][b]Other things[/b][/u]

Fight all over the impact zone, up the stage etc
Breakable announce tables, spanish and normal
able to jump from the stage to the floor (unlike SVR 2011)
Tables and ladders need a physics system similar to SVR
Referee! (maybe socal val sat down?)
Taz and mike tenay sat at announce table (hector guerrero and other guy at spanish)
Title belts and ranking system available in exhibition (not universe mode)

[u][b]Game Modes[/b][/u]

Maybe have a relive game mode , were you watch a short clip then play the match to teach fans about the history of TNA. For example you watch a promo video for the Styles vs Joe vs Daniels Unbreakable 2005 Match ( daniels could be in the game because he is currently under contract playing suicide)

Highlight reel, when you play matches in relive game mode and win you unlock the match to watch, giving fans the chance to maybe see some history of TNA and get some exposure. like you unlock the following to watch:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X64B7SK4-XQ&feature=fvsr[/media]

Story Mode should highlight that Lockdown, slammiversary and Bound For Glory are huge events with BFG being the biggest.

Titles being defended in exhibition definitively needs to be in the game this year. However the biggest thing id want to see is wrestlers with their own move-sets. Or if they don't do that, at least make different classes. So Abyss and Matt Morgan, big guys get one move-set. High-flyers get another, regular wrestlers get another. I just don't want to see Abyss doing a hurricarana at any point during a match.

character specific moves, a whole new load of match types with cool weapons and physics for them(i think they use havok) a non linear storymode with choices i thought the entrances were pretty good and unique..tbh entrances arent a big thing in tna but it would be nice if they got to the ring. i personally think they nailed the overall vision of the game so no need for much improvement there. a 4 and 6 sided ring and a few arenas all with choosable 4 and 6 sided rings. if they take their time on this game personally i think it will be a masterpiece. i loved the first game engine and they should work on it and finally give svr some competition. also tbh i dont think the caw system was that bad,it just needs morphing and a whole lot of clothes with designs that you can move about,a layering system would hurt either.let us go up the ramp with this game and jump from the stage to the floor(with tables) also sounds a bit far but climb the actual stage.. jeff hardy did it in the classic monsters ball match against abyss,sabu and rhyno.maybe a backstage area?

all these ideas i think would make this game the best wrestling game ever tbh, please southpeak give thq a run for its money?

• 2 weeks later...
My wishlist for iMPACT 2

[u]Moves[/u]

As everyone knows, this is the main thing that stopped the first iMPACT game being great. We need a hell of a lot more moves in the game as well as character specific move sets. Seeing Abyss doing a Hurricanrana ruined the game for me.

[u]CAW mode[/u]
[u]
[/u]
Needs to be much more detailed. More options for hair, clothes etc as well as proper face and body morphing needs to be in iMPACT 2 imo

[u]Matches[/u]
[u]
[/u]
iMPACT 2 needs to have a lot more match types such as steel cage, hardcore/monsters ball, DQ in regular matches, ladder match, tables match, I Quit, Special ref etc, as well as the match types from the first game (single, tag, triangle, four way, Ultimate X).

[u]Arenas[/u]
[u]
[/u]
iMPACT zone (including different versions for each PPV held there)
Bound For Glory
Lockdown
iMPACT zone with six sided ring

[u]Roster[/u]
[u]
[/u]
Needs to be a lot bigger than the first game. I would like to see the following:

Superstars

Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Brother D Von
Brother/Bully Ray
Chris Sabin
Hernandez
Kazerian
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jeremy Buck
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
Matt Morgan
Max Buck
Mr. Anderson
Robbie E
Robert Roode
Rob Terry
Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe
Sting
The Pope
Tommy Dreamer

Knockouts

Angelina Love
Cookie
Madison Rayne
Rosita
Sarita
Tara
Velvet Sky
Winter

Legends
Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair

[quote name='hywelkidd' timestamp='1300368598' post='7964403']
My wishlist for iMPACT 2

[u]Moves[/u]

As everyone knows, this is the main thing that stopped the first iMPACT game being great. We need a hell of a lot more moves in the game as well as character specific move sets. Seeing Abyss doing a Hurricanrana ruined the game for me.

[u]CAW mode[/u]
[u]
[/u]
Needs to be much more detailed. More options for hair, clothes etc as well as proper face and body morphing needs to be in iMPACT 2 imo

[u]Matches[/u]
[u]
[/u]
iMPACT 2 needs to have a lot more match types such as steel cage, hardcore/monsters ball, DQ in regular matches, ladder match, tables match, I Quit, Special ref etc, as well as the match types from the first game (single, tag, triangle, four way, Ultimate X).

[u]Arenas[/u]
[u]
[/u]
iMPACT zone (including different versions for each PPV held there)
Bound For Glory
Lockdown
iMPACT zone with six sided ring

[u]Roster[/u]
[u]
[/u]
Needs to be a lot bigger than the first game. I would like to see the following:

Superstars

Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Brother D Von
Brother/Bully Ray
Chris Sabin
Hernandez
Kazerian
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett