Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IAMTHESHOWOFF

Who Needs a Body Guard: I got you covered

[center]This is my Original Caw, hes a powerhouse, I did not want to get to detailed seeing as he is a big guy and not to many powerhouses have lots of detail on there attires, but hes affective and he gets the job done. So with out further ado here he is.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/qogfat.jpg[/IMG]

Credit: Status for the pics.
Credit: Nerdgasmic for PT

[/center]

Like I've said many times before, it look's good. He looks like a power house and pulls it off nicely. Well done.

[quote name='CxEâ„¢' timestamp='1298072888' post='7923420']
Like I've said many times before, it look's good. He looks like a power house and pulls it off nicely. Well done.
[/quote]
Thanks man

[quote name='Se7enSins' timestamp='1298073425' post='7923448']
Nice CAW. He does fit the 'powerhouse' look well, and the PT for his trunks is pretty awesome as well.
[/quote]
Yeah that is what I tried to hit with this, I did not want it to be unrealistic so I added little detail.

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1298073483' post='7923452']
The Bodyguard :shifty: I like it.
[/quote]
Thanks bro, glad to here all the great feed back from everyone so far.

[quote name='Judge *censored*in Fudge' timestamp='1298075313' post='7923470']
Is his name just The Bodyguard? Or does he have a real name? Liking the PT for the trunks a lot.
[/quote]
His real name is my name witch is Chris the body guard is his nickname so he comes out and on the hud it says Chris the Body Guard then my last name

This is really cool. Im loving that design on the back there. Really awesome job.

[quote name='The_Tee_Why' timestamp='1298134902' post='7924285']
This guy looks boss. Makes me want to go boot up SVR RIGHT NOW and start making a new guy. Id totally DL this guy if he was up
[/quote]
He is up, I can also upload his original moveset for you if you would like. Just let me know.

He does look like a destructive powerhouse bodyguard, but I also agree with the dude above.
You could add a design on the front to, could either be a small design or his initials.

Do ugly ass logo with his name on the front then he would be like real wwe bodyguard.
EDIT:In other words extremely good job.

I'm sure he has plenty of haters out there because of his success and his enormous wealth. Some people just can't stand it when someone thinks of something they wish they had thought of themselves, especially when it made that other person filthy rich.