Can someone help me out?

RushOfTheMoment™

Just a quickie (:hqhq:) , I heard someone mention a roster picture of some sort? That he thought he could see Booker T in the top right corner? Is there some sort of picture with everyone who was revealed and everyone else blacked out?

I did search and search but I couldn't find anything. Please correct me if I'm wrong by finding the topic in about 5 seconds.. :P

[quote name='Fozzy22' timestamp='1298061055' post='7923145']
[quote name='Muur' timestamp='1298060940' post='7923140']
No Taker the hell??
[/quote]

Most likely at the bottom, between Mysterio and Rock
[/quote]

Good eye, i was looking for the hat lmao.

[quote name='{Simply The Best}' timestamp='1298064749' post='7923235']
Thanks a bunch guys. Looks like Snuka (Duh..) and Shawn (Double Duh..) are in. I wonder who's next to Hogan though. O.o
[/quote]Are you kidding me? How can you be sure that's HBK ( I don't see it ) but you can't see austin?

[quote name='Vegeta-Nick' timestamp='1298066098' post='7923262']
[quote name='{Simply The Best}' timestamp='1298064749' post='7923235']
Thanks a bunch guys. Looks like Snuka (Duh..) and Shawn (Double Duh..) are in. I wonder who's next to Hogan though. O.o
[/quote]Are you kidding me? How can you be sure that's HBK ( I don't see it ) but you can't see austin?
[/quote]

When did I ever say I thought that was Michaels?? I said it looks like Shawn and Jimmy are in, when did I say the guy next to Hogan is HBK? I'd be pretty stupid to not figure out who the guy with the hat is on the far right...

I've seen you post and find you pretty cool so please re-read before you make an assumption. :)

From the looks of the picture I do not see any Miz in there.Which would be stupid if they left him out considering he's the current WWE champion and promoted alot for THQ in the past.Also, could the bottom right be bald CM Punk?Looks like his pose to me.

the guy between sheamus and andre is a pain. it sort of does look like mcintyre which seems to be the main assumption, but if you look closely, just above hogans left shoulder and just above where it overlaps andres singlet, theres a hint of an elbow pad in the outline. mcintyre doesnt wear elbow pads and neither did rick rude so im pretty sure its neither of them.

[quote name='josesaladbar' timestamp='1298077101' post='7923509']
the guy between sheamus and andre is a pain. it sort of does look like mcintyre which seems to be the main assumption, but if you look closely, just above hogans left shoulder and just above where it overlaps andres singlet, theres a hint of an elbow pad in the outline. mcintyre doesnt wear elbow pads and neither did rick rude so im pretty sure its neither of them.
[/quote]

Booker T does

[quote name='Shiftygism' timestamp='1298080475' post='7923608']
I dunno, it's Del Rio's pose, and it'd make sense he'd get in over Miz given he's in the middle of a bigger push.

I'm betting on Miz being DLC.
[/quote]
So yo think Del Rio would make the game, but Miz would be DLC.
Riiiiiiigggghhttt.

Oh and yes it is The Miz's pose.

[img]http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7533/mizbig.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sarcastic.' timestamp='1298080716' post='7923614']
[quote name='Shiftygism' timestamp='1298080475' post='7923608']
I dunno, it's Del Rio's pose, and it'd make sense he'd get in over Miz given he's in the middle of a bigger push.

I'm betting on Miz being DLC.
[/quote]
So yo think Del Rio would make the game, but Miz would be DLC.
Riiiiiiigggghhttt.
[/quote]
Also, How can anyone be on a 'bigger push' than Miz? He's the frikkin WWE champion!

Oh, and also, there are many topics about this already, no need for another. I'm closing this.

Archived