Official DLC Discussion

iSmex.

[indent][indent][font="Georgia"]Hey,[/font]

[font="Georgia"]Anything regarding the DLC pack 3 is to be posted here. Whether that be for a release date, the actual content and so forth, no matter which console too. So please, try keeping everything to do with it. In here. If there is an official update, simply PM me with it. As well as the source. And I'll edit it into the first post for everyone to see when they open this topic. We don't need a ton of topics asking the exact same thing, cluttering up the board. So please, keep discussion about DLC3 in here.[/font]

[font="Georgia"]Thanks.[/font]

[font="Georgia"]- iSmex.[/font]
[/indent][/indent]

Can't really see there being much to discuss...it came out earlier than we thought it would on PS3...it's likely to be released on Tuesday/Thursday of next week for us 360 guys.

Doubt THQ have any say in the matter so Marcus will likely have no effect on the release times or get any answers from MS before it's already out.

[quote name='invisible man' timestamp='1297420521' post='7908921']
Can't really see there being much to discuss...it came out earlier than we thought it would on PS3...it's likely to be released on Tuesday/Thursday of next week for us 360 guys.
[/quote]

Even so, after release. There is still a lot of talking done, questions asked about the content when its out. Keeping that in one thread keeps things organised.

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1297433941' post='7909108']
[quote name='-RKO®-' timestamp='1297433412' post='7909104']
[b]guys i got the update,[/b] am gonna download it tonight, when finished do I get the DLC or not?
[/quote]
Tell me you got a 360 & not a PS3. :o
[/quote]
lol PS3 user sorry :P (thats what i like about owning both consoles :P)

[quote name='glennsoe' timestamp='1297432548' post='7909094']
(Last year we didn't get the Stone Cold Dlc)
[/quote]

Well Germany had the Stone Cold DLC in the Store, after the US "release".

Anyways, im looking forward to a EU release ^^

[quote name='Stoned Clown' timestamp='1297451310' post='7909431']
i'd like to know what the nitro arenas like? i'm planning on using it for my universe replacing smackdown with it
[/quote]

I was planning on using the Nitro arena as Smackdown but I decided that I wanted Nitro to be more important. So I'm going to keep RAW, Smackdown and ECW as my brands and make Nitro more of a weekly show that all 3 brands have an open invite to show up on. Kinda like having a weekly PPV on TV. The idea being that the wrestlers can stick only to their brands if they want but if they really want to get some attention they need to show up at Nitro and make some noise. I even have my first major thing planned for my first Monday Nitro.

bret is up on 360 for 80. no update and no dlc so far on 360 here in states .now if they woulda just gave us a classic arena like the old techwood drive turner studios for 605 saturday nights id much rathe rhad that along with moves and maybe we can be lucky get blessed with WARGAMES THE MATCH BEYOND FOR NEXT YEARS DLC!!!

[quote name='Cataclizm1' timestamp='1297482827' post='7910567']
So I downloaded it all right now for my PS3. What theme should I use for ABA Undertaker? I'm thinking "Rolling?" Is that what you guys are going to use?
[/quote]
If i'm correct,that attire for 'Taker is the Big Evil attire,so I'd go with "You're Gonna Pay" or the instrumental version of it.

[quote name='tom zenk has a posse' timestamp='1297489259' post='7910662']
When you guys talk about making Nitro your Smackdown Arena, what exactly do you guys mean? Is there a way to change the default arenas for shows?
[/quote]
They mean before each match that takes place on Smackdown,changing the arena to the WCW arena.

[quote name='tom zenk has a posse' timestamp='1297490302' post='7910679']
That seems extremely tedious. Does raise the question of why not have the ability to choose default arenas for shows. I mean, it's OUR universe, right? lol.
[/quote]

It takes like 5 seconds LOL... but I agree you should be able to default it.

I don't really care. I like to make Smackdown use both arenas and just think of it as a simulcast. I am weird like that. :P

[quote name='sXe_Coan_sXe' timestamp='1297511902' post='7910930']
my god whats the point.. we all know about it and whats in it and if you dont thers pictures on THIS VERY SITE showing whats in it [url="http://caws.ws/svr2011/coverage/?p=696"]My link[/url] .
I guess though since you guys run the site any topics you open is gold :/.
Waste of a Pinned topic*
Hell ill make a topic for DLC #2 maybe you can Pin that one to :/
I swear this sites gone downhill with you moderators, you close anything YOU dont agree with, i havent had any of my topics closed or moved but the ammount is getting rediculous.
[/quote]

I agree with you. The last thread about the new DLC got locked. Whilst a console war did break out, it stopped way before the lock and the mods locked that topic because people were complaining about the dlc mistakes like it's limited release and taker and cena missing call names on the way to the ring.
The mods threatened to lock it because people were 'bitching' & then proceeded to lock it when some members complained that the mods were abusing their power. Looks like this site is now locking topics if we say anything bad about THQ now. Talk about ass kissing!

Archived