(CAWs!) Devil Destroys Cupid

Alex.

[quote name='Master Chief' timestamp='1297733842' post='7915816']
Every video Ive seen, you always win by KO, cant you win by pin fall or Submission?
[/quote]

I don't think this is KO, I've seen a vid where when you win by KO you lay on the ground and a bell rings, but yes, you can win by Submit/Pinfall. I think they just edit it out in the vid. The pinfall system is SIMILAR to iMPACT.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1297734016' post='7915824']
Every video Ive seen, you always win by KO, cant you win by pin fall or Submission?
[/quote]

I don't think this is KO, I've seen a vid where when you win by KO you lay on the ground and a bell rings, but yes, you can win by Submit/Pinfall. I think they just edit it out in the vid. The pinfall system is SIMILAR to iMPACT.
[/quote]

Pinfalls use face buttons, not the joystick

[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1297734319' post='7915837']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've been playing the PSP version of iMPACT and it's tapping circle to fill a meter to kickout and I saw on a vid a quite similar meter.

[quote name='nWo_Kevin' timestamp='1297734343' post='7915838']
O so apparently the devil is black.....Shame on you THQ....Shame!
[/quote]

He looks red to me.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1297734461' post='7915842']
[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1297734319' post='7915837']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I've been playing the PSP version of iMPACT and it's tapping circle to fill a meter to kickout and I saw on a vid a quite similar meter.

[quote name='nWo_Kevin' timestamp='1297734343' post='7915838']
O so apparently the devil is black.....Shame on you THQ....Shame!
[/quote]

He looks red to me.
[/quote]
On consoles it was Joystick

[quote name='slamminsam' timestamp='1297737843' post='7916065']
Did anyone else notice whose sig and finisher "The Devil" used? Interesting choice there. :shifty:
I also appreciate THQ showing some hate for Valentine's Day. :D
[/quote]

I think it was Cena's.

[quote name='øEnd of Heartacheø' timestamp='1297739167' post='7916174']
[quote name='slamminsam' timestamp='1297737843' post='7916065']
Did anyone else notice whose sig and finisher "The Devil" used? Interesting choice there. :shifty:
I also appreciate THQ showing some hate for Valentine's Day. :D
[/quote]

I think it was Cena's.
[/quote]

Nothing gets past you.

Glad we can make a normal sized CAW. Might be worth a rent.

I am glad you found the time to post this THQ. I guess asking for one wrestler in the roster to be revealed would be too much. But seeing that you choose to make the devil as a caw is all I need to no about you THQ.Just to go with your theme of this caw match what the hell does the devil have to do with cupid or valentine's day. You market a game for kids and then you make a caw of the devil. There is no end to your head scratching moves THQ.You did some work here today so take the next 3 weeks off to recover and lead that hype train all the way to the release.

[quote name='WWE WrestleFest' timestamp='1297745884' post='7916721']
I wanna see a vid of the actual CAW mode, though. I just want to make sure I can makes old school wrestlers that aren't in the game before I decide to buy it.
[/quote]
Yes exactly I just want to be able to create all of the great old school wrestlers.

Archived