Utilizing WCW/Nitro

baken1942

I was going to use Nitro as my Smackdown arena like a lot of others but I really want Nitro to stand out so I'm going to continue to run my three brands...RAW,SD,ECW....and then make Nitro a cross promotion where anything can happen. If wrestlers from any of the three brands want to make a quick name for themselves then they need show up on Monday Nitro and pick a fight. The idea is that you never know who is gonna show up from week to week or what is gonna happen. I've already got some things planned so that my first Monday Nitro is one to remember.

[quote name='KNekoSpy' timestamp='1297484707' post='7910592']
[quote name='Stand Back!' timestamp='1297482958' post='7910569']
I have no use myself, but I'm hoping someone(SvRGlobal :hqhq:) makes a WCW story. Hopefully someone( :hqhq:) will.
[/quote]

It's impossible. Downloaded content cannot be uploaded to Community Creations.
[/quote]
SvRGlobal doesn't upload. He posts edited videos of his stories on his Youtube channel.

[quote name='NotoriousNick' timestamp='1297481077' post='7910530']
I was going to use Nitro as my Smackdown arena like a lot of others but I really want Nitro to stand out so I'm going to continue to run my three brands...RAW,SD,ECW....and then make Nitro a cross promotion where anything can happen. If wrestlers from any of the three brands want to make a quick name for themselves then they need show up on Monday Nitro and pick a fight. The idea is that you never know who is gonna show up from week to week or what is gonna happen. I've already got some things planned so that my first Monday Nitro is one to remember.
[/quote]
isn't that kind what WWE Superstars is :???:

i'm thinking of replacing one of the ppvs with it but as of now i'm using it as a TNA arena...i'm think of having RAW, or Smackdown, for all WWE ppl and replace the other show with the WCW arena for my TNA ppl

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1297485074' post='7910596']
I wont use it at all to be honest.
[/quote]
why am i not surprised...at all to be honest

[quote name='Petey.The.Clown' timestamp='1297514841' post='7910971']
I like the idea of WWE WCW and ECW separate brands, but surely you have to have 2 Superstars & a Diva still on smackdown & Raw brands else the game won't allow it.
[/quote]
common sense.... fit finlay and william regal were wcw stars of the 90's that's 2 right there put everyone else on raw...i mean fit finlay feuded with booker t and chris benoit in 98 for God's sake...i mean damn don't you guys try anything?

[quote name='jeffsvr11' timestamp='1297545269' post='7911797']
[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1297485074' post='7910596']
I wont use it at all to be honest.
[/quote]
why am i not surprised...at all to be honest

[quote name='Petey.The.Clown' timestamp='1297514841' post='7910971']
I like the idea of WWE WCW and ECW separate brands, but surely you have to have 2 Superstars & a Diva still on smackdown & Raw brands else the game won't allow it.
[/quote]
common sense.... fit finlay and william regal were wcw stars of the 90's that's 2 right there put everyone else on raw...i mean fit finlay feuded with booker t and chris benoit in 98 for God's sake...i mean damn don't you guys try anything?
[/quote]

Read what he said before trying to be a smartarse.

[quote name='Legend.Killer' timestamp='1297554091' post='7912047']
Just a quick question as I am not on the game at the minute.

When you play a ready made match in Universe, is it possible to just change what arena you are in, and have it still affect universe?
[/quote]

No matter what the arena is, the show will remain what show you are on, so, if you choose a Universe match on SmackDown, and change the arena to Nitro, it'll still remain [b]SmackDown[/b] in Universe, but Nitro in ur head.

Anyways, I'm changing Superstars to Nitro.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1297556712' post='7912098']
[quote name='Legend.Killer' timestamp='1297554091' post='7912047']
Just a quick question as I am not on the game at the minute.

When you play a ready made match in Universe, is it possible to just change what arena you are in, and have it still affect universe?
[/quote]

No matter what the arena is, the show will remain what show you are on, so, if you choose a Universe match on SmackDown, and change the arena to Nitro, it'll still remain [b]SmackDown[/b] in Universe, but Nitro in ur head.

Anyways, I'm changing Superstars to Nitro.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

I will use Smackdown as Nitro so I have rankings, and obviously the World Title and U.S title used to be WCW belts.

Edit: What am I talking about, the US title is on RAW. haha

I'm using it has a third show with it's own stars and belts. Right now here are the chamions,

1. WCW World Champion-Lex Luger

2. WCW Hardcore Champion-Goldust

3. WCW Cruiserwieght Champion- Kofi Kingston

I'm using it has a third show with it's own stars and belts. Right now here are the chamions,

1. WCW World Champion-Lex Luger

2. WCW Hardcore Champion-Goldust

3. WCW Cruiserwieght Champion- Kofi Kingston

Long story short, I had "Cowboy" Bob Orton and Chyna face Shane & Stephanie McMahon in a Winner Takes ALL - "Cowboy" Bob Orton and Stephanie were co GMs of RAW after Randy Orton defeated Vince in a Loser Leaves RAW match for a year. Shane turned on Stephanie and took full control of RAW. Shane ended his ties with Legacy when he bought the Main Event Mafia (Angle, Nash, Booker T and Scott Steiner) from TNA. Little did Shane know, Angle was a mole for Stephanie & Vince McMahon. Angle defeated Randy Orton in a match to bring Vince McMahon back for one night only - Wrestle Mania.

Shane faced Vince at WM for control of the WWE - the night before (unbeknowing to the WWE Universe), Shane sold his shares and Stephanie's shares to JBL. JBL explained to the world that Shane held 50% of WCW while Vince held the other 50% to avoid being sued for monopolizing the wrestling industry and Stephanie held 50% of ECW while Vince held the other 50%. With JBL, now owning 50% of both WCW and ECW, he challenged Vince to a Last Man Standing match at Summer Slam - where the winner would be the sole owner of WCW and ECW. Vince agreed. The fate of WCW was decided in an Elimination Chamber 6 Man Tag Match with John Cena, HHH and Kurt Angle representing Team McMahon and DDP, Bill Goldberg and Ric Flair (stepping out of retirement) representing Team JBL. Goldberg pinned HHH; Kurt Angle made DDP tap out; Goldberg pinned Angle and Ric Flair pinned John Cena for the win. Following the Elimination Chamber match, Vince McMahon enters the chamber; followed by JBL and the Elimination Chamber is lowered. The Last Man Standing match for control of ECW ends up being fought inside the Elimination Chamber. Believe it or not, McMahon put up a pretty good fight but he lost. So now, JBL owns the rights to WCW and ECW. The Monday following Summer Slams, JBL announces to the entire WWE Universe that next Monday for the first time in 9 years, Vince McMahon's Monday Night RAW will go head 2 head with WCW Nitro!! JBL promises that the main event of Nitro will be a match that took place on the very first Nitro and the very last Nitro. ( Wrestling Historians should know the answer to that....)

So, WWE will have RAW (Mondays) and Smackdown (Fridays). ECW will stay put on Tuesdays. WCW will have Nitro (Mondays) and Superstars (Thursdays). Each company will have their own PPVs.

Well I decided to replace Wwe Superstars with Nitro. Im going to do a promo where Vince McMahon has sold part of his shares to Ted Turner. Then Jr is going to come out and is going to tell Vince that he is sick and tired of his wwe and then Jr is going to insult Jerry The King Lawler before signing to Wcw. Eventley its going to lead to a couple matchs between Jr and King and a cage match where the loser is fired from Wwe/Wcw. Mean while Stone Cold Steve Austin is going to take on Brock Lesnar for the Wcw Classic title at Hell in the Cell payperview which Im using a combo of Wwe's Hell in the Cell and Tna's lock down Stone Cold is going to win the title but then be attacked by Goldberg. Austin is then going to defend the Wcw classic title against Goldberg at the Over the Edge Payperview which Im going to use the Druid Arena. Austin is going to lose the Title after Ddp distracts Austin and Goldberg pin's him. At the next Payperview Bragging rights Im going to use it as kinda like king of the Ring and Bragging Rights because it will be Wwe Vs Wcw vs Ecw one of the main events will be Austin getting his rematch for the Wcw Classic title only this time Eric Bishoff will cost Austin the title. Im also planning down the road a wcw payperview event where Goldberg will have to put his title on the line against Ecw's Sabu in a lumber jack match Im also planning a match for the same Payperview possibly Austin Vs Dddp and Eric Bishoff in a falls count anywhere match. However thats way down the line and my mind changes alot so who knows what I will come up with between now and then lol.

[quote name='TheAbyss24' timestamp='1297594527' post='7912720']
Well I decided to replace Wwe Superstars with Nitro. Im going to do a promo where Vince McMahon has sold part of his shares to Ted Turner. Then Jr is going to come out and is going to tell Vince that he is sick and tired of his wwe and then Jr is going to insult Jerry The King Lawler before signing to Wcw. Eventley its going to lead to a couple matchs between Jr and King and a cage match where the loser is fired from Wwe/Wcw. Mean while Stone Cold Steve Austin is going to take on Brock Lesnar for the Wcw Classic title at Hell in the Cell payperview which Im using a combo of Wwe's Hell in the Cell and Tna's lock down Stone Cold is going to win the title but then be attacked by Goldberg. Austin is then going to defend the Wcw classic title against Goldberg at the Over the Edge Payperview which Im going to use the Druid Arena. Austin is going to lose the Title after Ddp distracts Austin and Goldberg pin's him. At the next Payperview Bragging rights Im going to use it as kinda like king of the Ring and Bragging Rights because it will be Wwe Vs Wcw vs Ecw one of the main events will be Austin getting his rematch for the Wcw Classic title only this time Eric Bishoff will cost Austin the title. Im also planning down the road a wcw payperview event where Goldberg will have to put his title on the line against Ecw's Sabu in a lumber jack match Im also planning a match for the same Payperview possibly Austin Vs Dddp and Eric Bishoff in a falls count anywhere match. However thats way down the line and my mind changes alot so who knows what I will come up with between now and then lol.
[/quote]

What....the.....f*ck....... :???:

Archived