Opinion/idea on 2 21 11 + Guest Host Speculations

AC_untryBoy

I've been recently watching these '2 21 11' promos, noticing the cabin, the thunder, the leather coat, the dark tone & have rather come to terms that this might be a promo about Undertaker.

ABOUT.

You see, last we heard Taker was buried alive at Bragging Rights so he's resting in a cemetery right? Cemetery's in typical horror flicks have stereotypical cabins near by that grave keepers 'live' inside. Now since Taker is resting in grave, he's 'dead & buried. Now what's to say that the grave site isn't located in Atlanta or Taker's body has been graved robbed? What's to say that maybe his body has been dug up, dug up ready as a sacrificial lamb.

Just imagine, Nexus in the ring or someone random cutting a promo in the ring (Someone unrelated to the situation) The vi[color="#414141"][font="Arial, Geneva, sans-serif"][size="2"]gnette[/size][/font][/color] after EC. A grave being dug up, a body being lifted up, Takers body, carried in the arms of a mystery dark figure, promo fades with the date '2 21 11'. The arena goes black, everyone jumps out the ring, lights turn on & there is Takers body laid in the ring & then from the rafters, Sting pointing to the Wrestlemania 27 sign with his bat in hand. RAW ends, feud & rivalry built between Sting & Taker for Sting waking Taker up from his grave, Wrestlemania worthy hype...

Regards to Vince McMahons announcement;

[spoiler]Who thinks as well that the Wrestlemania guest host is no one other than Ted Turner?

It's in Atlanta & Ted Turner is a huge legend in the wrestling business for running the legendary WCW on TNT. Just imagine the shock factor of Ted Turner on RAW & guest hosting Wrestlemania.

I mean, if Vince can hire Eric Bischoff as RAW general manager back in 2002 then what's to say that Ted Turner could rear his 72 year old head on WWE TV.[/spoiler]

You're digging too much into a Sting/Taker feud, especially why would he feud with Sting upon returning when Sting hasn't even debuted yet? Also it was make sense for Taker to go after The Corre, since they are the reason for him being buried alive at Bragging Rights. Also Bragging Rights was in Minneapolis, Minnesota....not in Atlanta, so if he were to arise from a grave it would be in or near the Minneapolis area, wouldn't make much sense for his body to rise from a grave in Atlanta.

[quote name='RandomHeroâ„¢' timestamp='1297183485' post='7904039']
I actually love the idea for takers return only it would be against the [b]correct[/b] and not nexus because it was Wade Barrett who ordered the attack
[/quote]
That's incorrect :hqhq:

Raw spoiler
[spoiler]I'm thinking that the WrestleMania guest host will be Kevin Nash.[/spoiler]

[quote name='Dynastyâ„¢' timestamp='1297197847' post='7904388']
[img]http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Justin-Bieber-naked-with-girlfriend.png[/img]
[/quote]
I doubt Vince McMahon would make a little girl guest host, he isn't that stupid.

I seriously doubt that Ted Turner would do it. His time in the wrestling business is over. Also I really can't wait for 2-21-11. Not because I think Sting is going to show up, but so these rumors can stop. It's almost as bad as everyone who thought Bryan wasn't really fired and WWE had this whole amazing storyline planned out for him. I swear it took like a month for people to realize he was really let go.

[quote name='nWo_Kevin' timestamp='1297198756' post='7904417']
I seriously doubt that Ted Turner would do it. His time in the wrestling business is over. Also I really can't wait for 2-21-11. Not because I think Sting is going to show up, but so these rumors can stop. It's almost as bad as everyone who thought Bryan wasn't really fired and WWE had this whole amazing storyline planned out for him. I swear it took like a month for people to realize he was really let go.
[/quote]

There are people who still think that was a work.[img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/hqhq.png[/img]

Archived