New Game Play Video John Cena vs Triple H

HabsFan

Highly impressive so far and this will be from an older build, only negative I saw was the loading times before the match were a little long but this could be down to the build. The fighting and grappling system looks spot on, I actually found the match entertaining to watch.

Some things that are worth noting as well it seems crowd chants have been added which actually sounds pretty good, also on the sound side of things JR and Kings commentary is alright to though its a little hard to hear.

[quote name='josesaladbar' timestamp='1297110928' post='7902083']
[quote name='aanjan' timestamp='1297107572' post='7901992']
the loading times are long too .... hope it gets fixed ...
[/quote]

its about 20 seconds but in this day and age that seems like an eternity and you'd expect it to be faster. it might be a bit quicker if its installed on a hard drive.
[/quote]
It is funny that the load time was so long considering in all the interviews Sal from THQ describes the game as having a fast loading time, pick up and go controls and fast paced action.Did you lie to us again THQ?

Exactly why I liked TNA, and it sounds *censored*ing awesome on these earbuds and I was planning on getting a Turtle Beach so I'm sure it'd sound epic on that as well. I am really looking forward to this game. The chants, the walking around, everything, just plain awesome.

Archived