Randy Savage Videos Are UP

HabsFan

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296784285' post='7895225']
[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1296784149' post='7895220']
THIS GAME IF GOING TO BE FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN!
[/quote]

Stop. The. Taunting. Please.?
[/quote]

No Taunting.. I am a Sim game guy like a lot of others but, I also Love a great Arcade Style game. This really feels like a old school wrestling game. Bringing home the FUN

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296783857' post='7895206']
That is the full entrance. They're TNA iMPACT style entrances which I don't mind because it doesn't effect gameplay. I usually skip entrances. Elbow Drop looks *censored*ing epic.
[/quote]
I know that is the complete entrance, but what I was trying to say was they should have let the entrances go until the wrestler gets in the ring. So instead of 14 seconds maybe a 25 or 30 second entrance that's all no major complaint here about this.

[quote name='R A T E D.' timestamp='1296786564' post='7895300']
^ I think he has, and he also knows the full roster.. i THINK..
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right, he has.

[quote name='HabsFan' timestamp='1296786674' post='7895305']
[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296783857' post='7895206']
That is the full entrance. They're TNA iMPACT style entrances which I don't mind because it doesn't effect gameplay. I usually skip entrances. Elbow Drop looks *censored*ing epic.
[/quote]
I know that is the complete entrance, but what I was trying to say was they should have let the entrances go until the wrestler gets in the ring. So instead of 14 seconds maybe a 25 or 30 second entrance that's all no major complaint here about this.
[/quote]

True, but end-of-the-ramp is good enough. There are no complaints about entrances for me as long as we can apply custom themes.

[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1296787309' post='7895317']
[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296786227' post='7895291']
You're acting like you've played it lol
[/quote]

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
[/quote]

I know you did. You couldn't have explained the controls to me on Live if you didn't ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]
Charles we all know you have played this game and know its entire roster. Therefore can you please tell us without revealing any names does this roster have more than 30 wrestlers not counting the DiBiases. Thank you.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296788157' post='7895343']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know you did. You couldn't have explained the controls to me on Live if you didn't ;)
[/quote]

The controls were explained by the people that played it at the THQ event a few weeks back

[quote name='HabsFan' timestamp='1296789388' post='7895374']
[/quote]

[/quote]
Charles we all know you have played this game and know its entire roster. Therefore can you please tell us without revealing any names does this roster have more than 30 wrestlers not counting the DiBiases. Thank you.
[/quote]

Sorry, THQ will reveal the Roster Details.

[quote name='SHADE 45' timestamp='1296790361' post='7895394']
Why the heck is Finkel announcing him with his nickname first? I thought that he always referred to him as 'Randy "Macho Man" Savage' and not '"Macho Man" Randy Savage'
[/quote]

Rofl, as far as I'm aware...it's ALWAYS been Macho Man Randy Savage

[quote name='Ernez' timestamp='1296791185' post='7895412']
Why the heck is Finkel announcing him with his nickname first? I thought that he always referred to him as 'Randy "Macho Man" Savage' and not '"Macho Man" Randy Savage'
[/quote]

[/quote]

Same, Macho Man Randy Savage

Hopefully this game has more moves than the tna game. The finishers and combos are awesome and have the good arcade feel. Which is great a fresh air for WWE games. As this is not so serious and focus is clearly the gameplay. Good move Thq Sandiego.

[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1296795688' post='7895512']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really!? Youngsters...he was first Randy "Macho Man" Savage...then the "Macho Man" Randy Savage...

[quote name='J_Ritty' timestamp='1296815725' post='7895852']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Really!? Youngsters...he was first Randy "Macho Man" Savage...then the "Macho Man" Randy Savage...
[/quote]

Yeah but he was most well known as 'Macho Man' Randy Savage reason why it makes the most sense.

Case closed.

[quote name='I've Got The Worm!' timestamp='1296834247' post='7896098']
[quote name='J_Ritty' timestamp='1296815725' post='7895852']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah but he was most well known as 'Macho Man' Randy Savage reason why it makes the most sense.

Case closed.
[/quote]

Yep

Entrance is a bit pathetic, and what the hell is up with that elbow drop finisher? I can just about live with over the top moves... but that's just wrong. Why can't he atomic drop him, then the opponent stays down as savage backflips to the top rope and leap off hitting an actual elbow drop?

Let me guess... Snuka's finisher is going to be a cross body?

Hogan's leg drop also looks horrible. He leaps up and then just horribly crashes down on his opponent. Why isn't the leg across the throat like the move is supposed to be? It just looks like a regular standing leg drop but with great height... and it crashes down on the body like the badly clipping SvR running attack legdrop.

If you're going to go OTT... why not have Hogan leap right up into the rafters.... then come crashing down with his leg across the throat and on the big screen in the background an atomic explosions goes off (atomic legdrop).

For savage's elbow... he should have done the hot shot onto the top rope... then kept hold of the rope and used it to flip himself up into the air and onto the top. Then arms up... leaps up into the rafters.... ooohhh yeaaahhh... and then holds his elbow out like he actually did...

[img]http://joeysgymclass.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/macho-man-elbow.jpg[/img]

.. instead of this twirling generic elbow.

Just looks wrong as they have it now.

[quote name='KRadiation' timestamp='1296834567' post='7896106']
Entrance is a bit pathetic, and what the hell is up with that elbow drop finisher? I can just about live with over the top moves... but that's just wrong. Why can't he atomic drop him, then the opponent stays down as savage backflips to the top rope and leap off hitting an actual elbow drop?

Hogan's leg drop also looks horrible. He leaps up and then just horribly crashes down on his opponent. Why isn't the leg across the throat like the move is supposed to be? It just looks like a regular standing leg drop but with great height... and it crashes down on the body like the badly clipping SvR running attack legdrop.

If you're going to go OTT... why not have Hogan leap right up into the rafters.... then come crashing down with his leg across the throat and on the big screen in the background an atomic explosions goes off (atomic legdrop).

For savage's elbow... he should have done the hot shot onto the top rope... then kept hold of the rope and used it to flip himself up into the air and onto the top. Then arms up... leaps up into the rafters.... ooohhh yeaaahhh... and then holds his elbow out like he actually did...

[img]http://joeysgymclass.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/macho-man-elbow.jpg[/img]

[/quote]
I agree with you about Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan's finishers they do look off. I can now assume that The Ultimate Warrior's finisher won't include him running off the ropes and giving the Warrior splash, which sucks if that's not in. Hopefully with Randy Savage's finisher it was because Ricky Steamboat wasn't beaten enough, and if he was he would have stayed down and took the proper flying elbow drop. Maybe a guy who has play this game can confirm this. I am talking to you Charles or anyone else here who has played this game.

[quote name='KRadiation' timestamp='1296834567' post='7896106']

[/quote]
Where have you seen hogans finisher?

Archived