"Fantasy Warfare" Facebook Application Online!

Alex.

If this is an insight to the All-Stars Fantasy Warfare mode, it seems similar to the LOWM tour mode. This app is basically you watch a couple minute long video package advertising a matchup. The first one is Hogan vs Cena. Then it shows gameplay and it's interactive, pick what omove the superstar does to win the match.
h[url="http://apps.facebook.com/wwe_allstars/"]ttp://apps.facebook.com/wwe_allstars/[/url]

Also, everyone, once you are done the match, please press Share. The most shares, the more matches are unlocked. More matches = more loot = more confirmations.

[quote name='WWETHEGAME' timestamp='1296690146' post='7892937']
Dam dont know what's Fantasy Warfare is but am glad Hollywood Hogan is in.
[/quote]

Fantasy Warfare is the "story" mode of the game, play as a Superstar for Superstars vs Legends or play as a Legend. The Facebook application was named after it.

Again, that's the point of the game. To be like action figures when you play with them, when I was a kid, I did all the funky over the top movements [i]in my imagination[/i] with my action figures, so why can't they port it to a video game? :)

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296692504' post='7893046']
Again, that's the point of the game. To be like action figures when you play with them, when I was a kid, I did all the funky over the top movements [i]in my imagination[/i] with my action figures, so why can't they port it to a video game? :)
[/quote]
I'ts not working for me. everything is blacked out.

[quote name='pjuice014' timestamp='1296692934' post='7893057']
[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296692504' post='7893046']
[/quote]
I'ts not working for me. everything is blacked out.
[/quote]

Yeah, it works for some and it doesn't for others, it works for me, my friend and my sister but not my brother and I don't know why.

I was able to snag these before the app left.

[url="http://allstars-app.thqsandbox.com/site/_img/loot/screens/WWEAllStars_CenaAlt_Batallion.jpg"]http://allstars-app.thqsandbox.com/site/_img/loot/screens/WWEAllStars_CenaAlt_Batallion.jpg[/url]
http://allstars-app.thqsandbox.com/site/_img/loot/screens/WWEAllStars_HoganAlt_Hollywood.jpg
HQ pictures of the Alt. Attires showing full.

Looks like the app may be back tomorrow sicne tomorrow was the official release date.

Way to go THQ give something for a few minutes and then take it away. What is the difference if we see it today instead of tomorrow. This is total nonsense. We should have been able to see this on Tuesday like THQ Tank originally said so what is the big deal with not letting us see this until tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow you can put this up for an hour and then take it down again,after that release some more of the roster for 10 minutes then take that down. What a joke everyday waiting and waiting for info and getting none.

[quote name='HabsFan' timestamp='1296697482' post='7893250']
Way to go THQ give something for a few minutes and then take it away. What is the difference if we see it today instead of tomorrow. This is total nonsense. We should have been able to see this on Tuesday like THQ Tank originally said so what is the big deal with not letting us see this until tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow you can put this up for an hour and then take it down again,after that release some more of the roster for 10 minutes then take that down. What a joke everyday waiting and waiting for info and getting none.
[/quote]
It is called marketing, they got a set date on when to release the info. He most likely tested it out tonight to see if it has worked but instead of using a test account to see if it has worked, he accidentally posted it on the official account.

[quote name='ultimatewarrior2000' timestamp='1296698269' post='7893288']
[/quote]
It is called marketing, they got a set date on when to release the info. He most likely tested it out tonight to see if it has worked but instead of using a test account to see if it has worked, he accidentally posted it on the official account.
[/quote]

Guys, they were testing it. Be patient

[quote name='ultimatewarrior2000' timestamp='1296698269' post='7893288']
[/quote]
[/quote]

Exactly. The creator of the app was called "____ Tester" and Tank pressed Like, so on my facebook it said "___ likes Fantasy Warfare", so I found it, and posted it here. I didn't think he meant for it to leak to the public.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296778012' post='7895053']
The application has returned for me.

Hulkamania's RUNNING WILD BROTHER.

[img]http://ctrlv.in/i/4d4b44cc5ca5a.jpg?v=1296778501[/img]
[/quote]

The game won't let me get past the Hogan-Cena matchup tells me to share to unlock next matchup must have shared 20 times.

[quote name='west15ryan' timestamp='1296779242' post='7895081']
[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296778012' post='7895053']
The application has returned for me.

Hulkamania's RUNNING WILD BROTHER.

[img]http://ctrlv.in/i/4d4b44cc5ca5a.jpg?v=1296778501[/img]
[/quote]

The game won't let me get past the Hogan-Cena matchup tells me to share to unlock next matchup must have shared 20 times.
[/quote]

Probably 20 people on your friends list have to share? I really don't know, it could be 20 people in the general public, but I've only seen Cena/Hogan as well.

[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1296787765' post='7895333']
Nope, Has to get to 100% to unlock the next match.
[/quote]

Are you sure? because the bar is seperated into 6 sections, and under each section in a question mark, isn't 100% the 6th question mark? apparentaly it unlocks something huge.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296787972' post='7895337']
[/quote]

Are you sure? because the bar is seperated into 6 sections, and under each section in a question mark, isn't 100% the 6th question mark? apparentaly it unlocks something huge.
[/quote]

Well, If it is not 100% to to move on we should be at the next match because, it is at 20% now and right at the beginning of the next match.

[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1296788393' post='7895349']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, If it is not 100% to to move on we should be at the next match because, it is at 20% now and right at the beginning of the next match.
[/quote]

Maybe the next match's meter has to be full for it to be unlocked, because the first match's meter is full and it's unlocked. I asked on Twitter, hoping for a reply.

[quote name='TheAlex' timestamp='1296788528' post='7895354']
[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1296788393' post='7895349']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe the next match's meter has to be full for it to be unlocked, because the first match's meter is full and it's unlocked. I asked on Twitter, hoping for a reply.
[/quote]

But it wasn't full from the start

Archived