I FINALLY 1000G'D THIS GAME!

MepsiPax187

[quote name='Ernez' timestamp='1296643563' post='7891752']
I honestly hate when people do this. Waste of money and is ungrateful for anything they get.
[/quote]

Dude I wasn't wasting money. I bought this game for like £10 and took me like 2 years complete. That damn 5 HOFs Achievement made me want to kill myself. And what's the point of keeping a game I will NEVER play again. It would cost me more to get the bus to GAME to trade it in then I would actaully get for this shit game. Or if I sold it on Ebay I'd probably have to spend more on P&P then I would get for it. So STFU about me wasting money. It is you who is wasting space on this forum by posting your spam.

[quote name='Mr.DickDan187' timestamp='1296644184' post='7891757']
I honestly hate when people do this. Waste of money and is ungrateful for anything they get.
[/quote]

Dude I wasn't wasting money. I bought this game for like £10 and took me like 2 years complete. That damn 5 HOFs Achievement made me want to kill myself. And what's the point of keeping a game I will NEVER play again. It would cost me more to get the bus to GAME to trade it in then I would actaully get for this shit game. Or if I sold it on Ebay I'd probably have to spend more on P&P then I would get for it. So STFU about me wasting money. It is you who is wasting space on this forum by posting your spam.
[/quote]

Showing pictures of a broken disc is spam, not what I typed. All you had to do, was give the game to someone less fortunate. Calm your oats. I'm out of here. :cool:

[quote name='Ernez' timestamp='1296647629' post='7891790']
[quote name='Mr.DickDan187' timestamp='1296644184' post='7891757']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Showing pictures of a broken disc is spam, not what I typed. All you had to do, was give the game to someone less fortunate. Calm your oats. I'm out of here. :cool:
[/quote]

Yeah I live in one of the poorest areas in my country. So what am I meant to do? Give it to a Hobo or something?

Archived