The first textured caw ever created for the ps3

tekken57

08/03/2011 - Here's the tweaks WolfgangJT applied to my caw.I believe that STG also applied some of the final body morph tweaks. Thanks a lot to WolfgangJT for typing the morphing changes out for me.

Pics are here: http://sf4mods.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-textured-caw-ever-created-for-ps3.html

Now all that's left to do is to figure out a way to get this onto psn. I've already figured out a way to get the save to other jailbreak users.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just bought the ps3 version today and this is what I've been messing with: http://sf4mods.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-textured-caw-ever-created-for-ps3.html

Sorry for the bad image quality, had to take the pics with phone as my cap card is not working with my ps3 for some reason.

I hope to apply the tweaks WolfgangJT has done to the 360 version of my Goldberg caw when he releases it. I had to cut down some stuff on the attire due to the limited layers on the ps3.

Please do not hotlink images from my site in this thread. I post in multiple forums and it becomes hard to update the pics on every forum when making changes to the caw.

[quote name='ShowStopper' timestamp='1296410221' post='7884668']
How Can use Textures on the Ps3?
This Caw looks amazing!
It almost looks as good as your 360 Caw and that's impressive.
[/quote]

He hacked his PS3 and then well transfered the Save for the PT's to his PC imported them and you know the rest

@Petchy, yup my original with a few tweaks I made to the nose and depths based on feedback in the original thread. It looks identical to xbox version but the pics make it look a bit different. Annoying that the hi res pic's method doesn't work on the ps3.

@foREVer c:, much more complicated than that. The ps3 is even more difficult because all data is encrypted.

@Don Tonberry, yup.

Archived