THQ Bad Marketing Or Is It Just Not In The Game

HabsFan

I can't believe with the Royal Rumble just 2 days away THQ hasn't given us a video or information about the Royal Rumble match in the game.This leads me to believe one of two things, that THQ are terrible at maketing their product. With the Royal Rumble pay per view which is the second biggest pay per view behind Wrestlemania, they could have promoted their game by taking advantage of the exictement building up to the pay per view.Missing a chance to promote their product while tying it in with the pay per view shows very little business knowledge.They could have hyped the game up by revealing this game mode at this time.Or and most probably likely the Royal Rumble match isn't in the game which would be sad.I think the match has been in almost every WWE wrestling game since Royal Rumble on the Super Nintendo. I guess we will all have to wait and see if it is bad marketing or just not in. That should only take about 30 days or so.60 days left till the game is to be released, no rush in giving us any information THQ.

I guess no one sees that THQ could have had an ad saying the Royal Rumble this year has 40 men in it, it is the biggest Rumble ever.Well in WWE All Stars we have the Biggest, Baddest ,Greatest wrestlers of all time in our Royal Rumble match and it will have this and that and whatever good stuff they put in the game.It seems that I might be the only one that can't believe this major company is so bad at giving information out about their games and so bad at marketing them too.

They will be releasing the information [b]IN THEIR OWN TIME!!![/b] They are still pushing SvR2011 at the moment and that takes priority due to it being out already and has been out for 3 months. I bet from next month, they will market the game and confirm to us what will make and what won't.

This doesn't mean that the Royal Rumble isn't in the game though.

I've forgotten to highlight the key point of advertising and that is to keep the consumers guessing. THQ are good at keeping us guessing what is in and what is out.

Archived