Macho Man and Macho King

nystyle

[quote name='tobefirst46' timestamp='1296091767' post='7878403']
good find. I was a huge fan of his macho king gimmick. we now know 3 of his 4 attires. macho man, macho king, the different color top/tights attire, and I am guessing number 4 will be the silver attire from wrestlemania 7 but thats just my gut feeling.
[/quote]
How do you know he has 4 attires? Where did it say that?

[quote name='HabsFan' timestamp='1296093930' post='7878446']
[quote name='tobefirst46' timestamp='1296091767' post='7878403']
good find. I was a huge fan of his macho king gimmick. we now know 3 of his 4 attires. macho man, macho king, the different color top/tights attire, and I am guessing number 4 will be the silver attire from wrestlemania 7 but thats just my gut feeling.
[/quote]
How do you know he has 4 attires? Where did it say that?
[/quote]

my bad not 4 meant to say 3. the video of the guy selecting andre confirms 3 alternates, as well as now we have 3 attires for savage. when you watch videos of the guys playing where they select their character they go through and there are 3 different choices for each character they select.

[quote name='ozstar' timestamp='1296111678' post='7878769']
Um... I'm pretty sure the Multicolour tights and top is the Macho King attire.
[/quote]

might not be. he may have tights that say "macho king" on the back. the multicolor attire he did wear when he was the "king" from time to time (used the purple "macho king" attire often) but he also wore it more often towards the end of his WWF run.

Archived