Match type's, entrances & create a wrestler mode?

YoungAdult21_4Ever

[quote name='YoungAdult21_4Ever' timestamp='1296070730' post='7877735']
What match type's will be in WWE All Stars, will they have real Tag Team & Stable entrances in the game & will there be a create a wrestler mode in the game?? PS be 100% sure about your answer don't guess.
[/quote]
Your title should have a ? It's a little misleading. But to answer we know nothing yet except there is a create a wrestler mode in the game.

[quote name='YoungAdult21_4Ever' timestamp='1296070730' post='7877735']
What match type's will be in WWE All Stars, will they have real Tag Team & Stable entrances in the game & will there be a create a wrestler mode in the game?? PS be 100% sure about your answer don't guess.
[/quote]

How can we be 100% sure if we get about as much info as you and everyone else on this board? :huh:

[quote name='Past' timestamp='1296073910' post='7877817']
Just to let you know entrance aren't full and cut off when you're in the ramp.Similiar to Tna Impact!So I doubt they will be create entrance at all.
[/quote]

i missed this. where did it say this? the new hogan preview on wwe all stars facebook says "Hulk Hogan being included in WWE All Stars is a given when you're talking WWE Legends. It would be a travesty not to have him in, so I'm glad I never even had to think of the idea of him not being in this exciting game! Wait until you see his over-the-top leg drop, [b]and him rip his shirt during his entrance.[/b] I think you'll flip out, and feel like you're eight all over again. There isn't a Superstar or Legend on this roster that I'm more excited to have in WWE All Stars. I truly hope you enjoy playing with him as much as we enjoyed bringing him to you, brother."

http://www.wweallstars.com/blog-post/whatcha-gonna-do-brother-immortal-history-hulk-hogan

he could very well rip the shirt off on the ramp though also

[quote name='tobefirst46' timestamp='1296094719' post='7878463']
Just to let you know entrance aren't full and cut off when you're in the ramp.Similiar to Tna Impact!So I doubt they will be create entrance at all.
[/quote]

i missed this. where did it say this? the new hogan preview on wwe all stars facebook says "Hulk Hogan being included in WWE All Stars is a given when you're talking WWE Legends. It would be a travesty not to have him in, so I'm glad I never even had to think of the idea of him not being in this exciting game! Wait until you see his over-the-top leg drop, [b]and him rip his shirt during his entrance.[/b] I think you'll flip out, and feel like you're eight all over again. There isn't a Superstar or Legend on this roster that I'm more excited to have in WWE All Stars. I truly hope you enjoy playing with him as much as we enjoyed bringing him to you, brother."

http://www.wweallstars.com/blog-post/whatcha-gonna-do-brother-immortal-history-hulk-hogan

[/quote]
I am looking forward to see this. Guess we will have to wait another month or so till we get another update on this game to actually see it.

[quote name='HabsFan' timestamp='1296097416' post='7878531']
[quote name='tobefirst46' timestamp='1296094719' post='7878463']
[/quote]

[/quote]
I am looking forward to see this. Guess we will have to wait another month or so till we get another update on this game to actually see it.
[/quote]

has hogan ever ripped his shirt off in his entrance in any wwe game? i was so pissed legends of wrestlemania and none of the smackdown's had it.

Archived