Players to Avoid (Xbox 360)

XXX.

Please post players to avoid for Smackdown vs RAW 2011 (xbox 360) here and say why. Thank you in advance.

Thank you 9 to 5 super spy for alphabetizing this for me!

[size="2"][u][b]List thus far[/b][/u][/size]
[list]
2G2D BarAkA
2G2D MrByrNE
2G2D mvpisbdub
2G2D Slick
2G2D WBW228
AAvsRKO
ABIxMASTERMIIND
Alphathakiller
ATL BAMMA
Awsomatic22
AxRawxSNIPER
B3ATDOWN K1N6
Babushkabro
BigTaurusCam
Bow Down to HBK
BrownLeon
CashMoneyKillerz
Codebreaker911
Cybergothica
Dblock City
DR T MURDERFACE
Dubz lu3
Ducksx0NxQuck
EnigmaJ2O9
evwtapout2010
FwT x ToooXiiDe
iamINFERNO
iComeFromMoney
II GODSON
iiHiTMaRk3Rz
IMWalnut
JakeHitman
jalenP25
Jazminthakiller
JMONEYrKo
JTHercules
KiNg xlSaVaG3lx
lillegend4u2003
lilriley92
mAdTITANxTHANOS
Max78250
Melodythakiller
Moisesthakiller
MoSTGoDLeY
MR SINISTER 40
MRDOOOOOOM
MVP 3x
NEXUS xKILL3Rz
Omegathakiller
OrangeKing cP
Overnight Coot1
PxMxOxNxExY
RoB CyPheR
Roelthakiller
rrassle
RxBLoodMon3y
RX-monster
shadownight413
snypers son
sourgorilla224
SpartanSandy
Startmeuprudy
SuitableSpy
Surkethakiller
Suzain716
sweet mike lee
THA HAGGARD ONE
The knight of 7
THUNDER Stream
TWPxCATACLYSMx
Undertaker UF
uWs iSiiLeNCeD
Vaskethakiller
Victorthakiller
Viperthakiller
Wolfthakiller/Jessethakiller
x King Newt X
x2G2DxMVPxBDUBx
x2G2Dx WBW 228
xA0VxBoNe5x
xFEARLESSxMoDx
xFEARxMYxWRATHx
xnexusxzombiex
xNGSxGo2sLEEpx
xnWox Jhonny
xnWoxchristi
xR2GxGoDLeY
xRaTeDxRK0x
xWMDxViperx
xx Jitt jay xx
XxSTARK1LL3RxX
xXUWALEADERXx
Yeizonthakiller
Yvettethakiller
z T R ii k zZ o
[/list]

[quote name='KobeZoom2010' timestamp='1295915467' post='7874077']
Add this guy:
CashMoneyKillerz: 100 overall noob and INVISIBLE CAW? WTF? How the hell was I supposed to win against an Invisible CAW? How in the heck did they do that anyway?
[/quote]
Get some friends & gang up on him :hqhq:

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1295915682' post='7874083']
Add this guy:
CashMoneyKillerz: 100 overall noob and INVISIBLE CAW? WTF? How the hell was I supposed to win against an Invisible CAW? How in the heck did they do that anyway?
[/quote]
[/quote]

QFT

[quote name='Caws.ws Toughgirl' timestamp='1295915802' post='7874084']
Add this guy:
[/quote]
[/quote]

QFT
[/quote]
Then they will message you saying they will hack your account.

Add this guy:
[/quote]

Hackers.

Topics like this never work the way they are suppose to =/. Ppl can ad names just because they either lost, dont like a person, or just randomly name someone. Everybody has there own prefference of playing the game, and Its pointless to try and weed out individuals. Fact is almost everybody online plays to win, and if there not winning there not having fun. The only way to have fun is to play ppl you trust will give you a good match.

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1295916358' post='7874095']
[quote name='Caws.ws Toughgirl' timestamp='1295915802' post='7874084']
Add this guy:
[/quote]
[/quote]

QFT
[/quote]
Then they will message you saying they will hack your account.
[/quote]

Yeah my buddy got threatened and hes kind of a nooby to xbox live, changes his password to something he didnt remember and almost couldnt remember his pass xD they NEVER hack. They just say that.

on that note, anyone can add me, gt is in my profile. If you do though, dont be one of these guys who are too stuck up to actually play with me <_<

taunt finisher taunt finisher pin? no taunt finisher taunt hell ya finisher i dont suck at live at all but when all someone doe is the HHH kick and then taunt until they get a finsiher i think anyone will suck so make sure u avoid Canadian SVR11

Add this loser to the list [b]B3ATDOWN K1N6[/b]. He does nothing but glitches & even has figured out a way to freeze glitch by doing a created finisher. I posted a topic about it and posted a pic to show me (Bret Hart) being frozen in the middle of the ring.

[quote name='FlaccidSunday' timestamp='1296196445' post='7880534']
[b]JakeHitman[/b] is a spammer, but he also sucks so it doesn't really matter. RaptorCouch will give you a good match. He's not great but he's gotten better and doesn't spam.
[/quote]
I faced him before & i pretty much dominated him.

[quote name='twistedmisery666' timestamp='1296112857' post='7878780']
i hate ppl who abuse the triple h knee attack damn noobs and cheaters
[/quote]

thats seriously like 80% of the people who play online haha. i have friends i play with online who all play fair and use real caws with normal stats and just try to have a good fun match.you just kinda gotta look around to find those people

yeah I totally agree with this thread, since half or 3 quarters of the time I come across jerks who can't even play the game properly, like if its in something like a elimation chamber match where I am trying to get to some1 but got some guy totally getting in my way and just beating me down and doing stuff over and over, or tag matches where always the 1s on the apron keep either jumping off the apron and wondering around to the other person on the opposite side standing on the apron and knocking them off, or they climbing into the ring and just doing more attacking etc to me than the legal person in the ring should be doing, same with 1 vs 1 with manager, or triple threat matches where it turns into a handicap match since sometimes u find 2 friends getting on a session being some made up person on a caw and giving them cheap movesets and then they just get cheap wins or just keep beating me down and doing their signatures and finishers or created insane finishers over and over till sometimes they get the person to leave and then go for the win.

That is why I made that thread weeks ago, which I am glad is going pretty well so far.

Pretty much all my matches have consisted against people that just do running grapples. Once I was in a fatal four way TLC match I was in the middle of the ring about to climb the ladder and the other competitors went to running grapple me and everyone just bumped into each other it was simply :facepalm: I guess I need to play with people from this forum.

nah i was hacked last year i lost all my caw data & even some my achievements as well some guys can hack you seriously i played this guy in a best of 5 matches i was winning 2-1 & we had a hell in the cell triple threat it basically was me vs him & his mate i chokeslammed his mate off the cell & ut him through the cell with my abyss caw after i won i got a message with it looked like some weird code & my xbox crashed when i put it back on it said all my data was corupt & all my caws were basically gone all i had in the entire game was 6 paint tools nothing else. SO MY ADVICE BE CAREFUL WHEN PLAYING PEOPLE ONLINE YOU GET CHEATS & PEOPLE WHO CAN & WILL HACK YOU IF YOU BEAT THEM, i'll have to find out that guys username as he belonged to a trashtheruniverse clan basically all cheats BEWARE

[quote name='YAOWA' timestamp='1296310622' post='7882486']
nah i was hacked last year i lost all my caw data & even some my achievements as well some guys can hack you seriously i played this guy in a best of 5 matches i was winning 2-1 & we had a hell in the cell triple threat it basically was me vs him & his mate i chokeslammed his mate off the cell & ut him through the cell with my abyss caw after i won i got a message with it looked like some weird code & my xbox crashed when i put it back on it said all my data was corupt & all my caws were basically gone all i had in the entire game was 6 paint tools nothing else. SO MY ADVICE BE CAREFUL WHEN PLAYING PEOPLE ONLINE YOU GET CHEATS & PEOPLE WHO CAN & WILL HACK YOU IF YOU BEAT THEM, i'll have to find out that guys username as he belonged to a trashtheruniverse clan basically all cheats BEWARE
[/quote]
I do not believe any of that.

[quote name='Statusâ„¢' timestamp='1296337139' post='7883126']
[quote name='YAOWA' timestamp='1296310622' post='7882486']
[/quote]
I do not believe any of that.
[/quote]

Agreed.

Archived