NO HOGAN, NO PURCHASE.

J_Ritty

If that's the case. Enough with pre order exclusives, just release the *censored*ing game with the intended roster and STOP *censored*ING WITH US. Someone needs to start an online petition to force WWE to end their deal with THQ. enough is enough. They COULD have released THE BEST WRESTLING GAME EVER - many times over but eahc year they find new ways to *censored* things up. I personally have sworn off the SVR series. Done with it, *censored* it. Never again will I purchase a half-assed Smackdown vs Raw game...not worth my 70 Dollars canadian. I'm stoked for this game, but talk of taking out HOGAN (which is just plain ridiculous - oh and the idiot who said they SHOULD take him out because he's in TNA - you're a *censored*ing moron who should never be allowed to comment on anything. Having a LEGENDS game without the BIGGEST NAME is professional wrestling EVER? You're a tool) and this pre-order exclusive shit...its all nonsense. THQ does the ABSOLUTE WORST job of promoting their games. How man of us get excited 2-3 months before the game s comes out only to be let down by all THQ's BULLSHIT promos and this n that's... THQ kills hype for it's games like no one else. Enough is enough and it's time for EA to take over this franchise and make it feel like a REAL GAME. Not just throwing us crumbs till next year when they cantake our money again and give us a shit game...*censored* you THQ. If this game sucks - that's IT for me as far wrestling goes. WWE's product now is PURE GARBAGE, and if I can't relive great childhood memories because THQ *censored*ed up another game...I'm done.

PS Hogan is not my fav wrestler of all time - that goes to Piper. I'm glad he's in, it't just NO Hogan No purchase. simple as that.

He's in. Marcus winked and said these rumors are ridiculous. The only pre-order exclusive is Ted Dibiase's, and last time I checked, almost every company does pre-order exclusives, also, tehy invented CAW mode for a reason, TO MAKE SUPERSTARS NOT IN THE GAME!

Long rant, but I agree.

I didn't expect Hogan to be in it. When I found out Randy Savage was in, I started considering buying the game, even without Hogan.

But then the Canadian Gamestop posted the cover:
[img]http://www.gamestop.ca/common/images/lbox/700822b.jpg[/img]

This is not some fan-made artwork. It was on gamestop's official website. Meaning Hulk Hogan (and Ultimate Warrior) IS in the game.

So if Hogan is taken out, it means he was in the game, and Vince McMahon had him taken out. Similar to how he had Randy Savage taken out from Legends of WrestleMania.

If Hulk freaking Hogan is already in the game, and was removed just so Vince can be petty and hold his stupid grudges, then yes, they lost my sale.

[quote name='Jesus H Cox.....M.Dâ„¢' timestamp='1295740244' post='7869977']
I only read Whaaa.
[/quote]
This

For me, Hogan being in is just a bonus since I never expected him to be included in the first place. Warrior and Savage are the ones I'm excited about the most, so if Hogan isn't in it isn't a huge deal.

If he is out of the game stupid, as he probably was in the game due to a legends deal inked before he went to TNA and seeing how WWE stock is down way to waist money assholes just like The Hurricane, Him being arrested was not the worse thing to happen in WWE. *censored*ing bullocks mates.

[quote name='josesaladbar' timestamp='1295733141' post='7869780']
woah, calm down brother! take your vitamins and say some prayers and you'll (probably) be playing as the hulkster in a couple of months!
[/quote]

i can absolutely understand him. it's annoying as hell to wait for a new game and than features are lost you liked so much on the game before.

Calm your self down,Joe first of all its just a game,not life and to answer your accusation that I will buy smackdown vs raw again,I might then again might not,I will buy the all stars game cause I do like it so far based on the roster so far,it should be far better than legends of wrestlemania,hell to most it might be better than smackdown vs raw in time,we'll just have to wait n see

Exactly. dumbass. IT SHOULD. Because obviously I'm not the only one. All it takes is everyone to STOP buying their games. Sounds like alot...but one step is all it takes people and their are alot of us here...

[quote name='CxEâ„¢' timestamp='1295757334' post='7870495']
Cool story. You act like you not buying will disappointed THQ.
[/quote]

[quote name='J_Ritty' timestamp='1295823358' post='7871951']
Exactly. dumbass. IT SHOULD. Because obviously I'm not the only one. All it takes is everyone to STOP buying their games. Sounds like alot...but one step is all it takes people and their are alot of us here...

[quote name='CxEâ„¢' timestamp='1295757334' post='7870495']
Cool story. You act like you not buying will disappointed THQ.
[/quote]
[/quote]

You're a great example of an idiot. Even if 100 of you idiot's didn't buy the game, it still wouldn't matter to them. Do you realize how many people actually buy their games? A few hundred less won't hurt or bother them. Grow up.

Archived