WWE All-Stars video game roster may have been leaked

CENATION NO.1

[quote name='CENATION NO.1' timestamp='1295700696' post='7869113']
[url="http://www.examiner.com/wwe-in-national/wwe-all-stars-video-game-roster-may-have-been-leaked"]click here[/url]
[/quote]

If thats true what a sorry roster.

If I'm not mistaken, it was that website that said the reason THQ was holding back on the Legends roster in 2011 was because Savage and Warrior were in it (even though they will be in this game, that was still a fake piece of news). I'd take everything with a grain of salt, now that this game has gotten this buzz.

Be patient. In a couple of weeks, THQ will have revealed the entire roster, and when that happens, it won't be simply a rumor, but the real deal...

Parts of it looks fake , come on no [size="5"][b]Kane[/b][/size] in the roster.
Why once again Dusty Rhodes, Super fly, and Roberts are included again I am fed up seeing these guys at least give us some one new .

Ric Flair you got to be kidding me that all old guy pumped up in this video game pathetic same goes for Dusty Rhodes.

People well suited for this game that are not gonna be in are :

Ultimate Warrior - Rumored
Brock Lesnar - Should add him there is no UFC 2011 out this year???
Goldberg - No Chance
Razor Ramon - No Chance but why his trunks and jewelery were in LOWM create mode, also his call name the Bad Guy is in SVR 2011.
Kevin Nash - No Chance
Ravishing Rick Rude - Chance he is in

Of course this is fake, 1st it has 16 legends and 14 active that's if we count Shawn Michaels as active which he should be anyway.And they said there were 15 Legends and 15 active.2nd no John Morrison who has already been confirmed. 3rd no Kane come on, he is a sure lock to be in the game.4th The Million Dollar Man and Ted DiBiase are DLCS so I don't think they'll count on the 30 man roster. 5th I don't think they would put Wade Barrett in over Jack Swagger or Dolph Ziggler. That just doesn't make any sense. 6th If they, meaning WWE(Vince) have a problem with Hulk Hogan being in because he went to TNA, then how can they not with Ric Flair who turned the greatest sendoff of a wrestler's retirement into crap by returning to a rival company in such short time.

[quote name='CENATION NO.1' timestamp='1295700696' post='7869113']
[url="http://www.examiner.com/wwe-in-national/wwe-all-stars-video-game-roster-may-have-been-leaked"]click here[/url]
[/quote]

I would bank on this being OFFICIAL. If Hogan is removed, I wont buy it. Period. A legends ganme withOUT Hogan? That's just pure NONSENSE. And whoever thinks this roster sucks - you need help.

[quote name='Keks' timestamp='1295780792' post='7870843']
It's fake, why would Dic Flair :hqhq: make the cut but not guys like John Morrison and Kane.
[/quote]

Yep obviously fake. John Morrison is already up on the official site.

This could easily be real. However they have left out Morrison and Kane.

If you add them you get 16 Legends and 16 Current Superstars.
Which is the right number of wrestlers as it includes The Million Dollar Man and Ted Dibiase.

The issue I have is Flair in and Ziggler out?
Substitute Rick Rude for Flair and assume that Ziggler is DLC and it could be right.
Flair is the main thing that spells fake.
Other than that this is pretty much the roster I expect.

That could be a great Roster, but I also think this is not legit. Flair won't be in for sure. And Kane and Morrison have to be in the Game (since JoMo got announced and Kane's working for the WWE since the '90s as a huge Star).

I'd be really surprised if Barrett makes the Cut.

[quote name='ozstar' timestamp='1295823327' post='7871949']
This could easily be real. However they have left out Morrison and Kane.

If you add them you get 16 Legends and 16 Current Superstars.
Which is the right number of wrestlers as it includes The Million Dollar Man and Ted Dibiase.

The issue I have is Flair in and Ziggler out?
Substitute Rick Rude for Flair and assume that Ziggler is DLC and it could be right.
Flair is the main thing that spells fake.
Other than that this is pretty much the roster I expect.
[/quote]

I really think that this could be the closest Roster for the game so far. But what happened to this rumors of this guy being in the WWE All Stars..

[spoiler]
[img]http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/5595/brocklesnar.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='7:16' timestamp='1295988041' post='7875887']
I doubt thats true, a lot of TNA names.
[/quote]

That is not True.. Wrestling is Real, Life is fake.. and this guy is not into steroids.

[spoiler]
[img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1646/batistak.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

Archived