New video..

R A T E D.

This looks nothing like TNA impact. The character design is completely different. The gameplay is completely different. Only thing that's the same are a few mo-capped moves.

[quote name='Fuse' timestamp='1295528508' post='7865792']
This looks nothing like TNA impact. The character design is completely different. The gameplay is completely different. Only thing that's the same are a few mo-capped moves.
[/quote]

^ This.

Borrowed Animations =/= same gameplay

[/quote]

Actually, they toke the TNA Impact engine and it looks exactly the same hell even the sound of when you're punching and hit the mat is the same.

[quote name='Past' timestamp='1295556305' post='7866398']
[/quote]

Actually, they toke the TNA Impact engine and it looks exactly the same hell even the sound of when you're punching and hit the mat is the same.
[/quote]
I wasnt aware that you could jump 30 feet in the air in TNA Impact

[quote name='Ghost.' timestamp='1295559826' post='7866499']
[quote name='Past' timestamp='1295556305' post='7866398']
[/quote]

[/quote]
I wasnt aware that you could jump 30 feet in the air in TNA Impact
[/quote]

I'm not talking about all the gimmick/features that they add on it.Go play TNA Impact and you'll see what im talking about if they toke all those over the top moves and stuff it'll be the exact same game.And it was confirm that it use the same engine then TNA Impact.

This game is looking sweeter and sweeter. Yesterday's bomb of info really got my interest, and this video does so even more. Man, those combos where they bounce someone off a move and put them into another move are epic. I'll definitely be making sure my Gamefly queue is cleared for this in March.

I know it uses the same engine as impact, it's still a completely different game. It's not even a wrestling game, it's an over the top fighting game. It's actually not a bad engine. Only thing that made impact bad was the gameplay. So you have the impact engine plus awesome gameplay this time. Maybe some of you are having flashbacks? Kinda like when someone has a traumatic experience and when even the smallest thing jogs their memory they go into panic mode. No need to worry, you don't have to play impact anymore. [IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb204/Fightmare360/Emoticons/lolnoupewp2.png[/IMG]

Archived