Wasn't going to buy but am now lol

sXe_Coan_sXe

First impressions of this game was, just wow a stupid money maker but now it looks like a fun game, is completely seperated itself from SvR which is the most exciting thing about it.

It's like the Street Fighter version of Smackdown without the fireballs, if it has online its going to be FANTASTIC, i mean you cant exactly glitch an arcade game... but then again its THQ :( lol but im hopefull

Anyone else out there changed their minds ?

I wasn't planning to, but SvR 2011 let me down, big time. Again. Randy Savage's has got me excited, and now the rumors of Hogan and Warrior being in too? The best time for wrestling, to me, was the late 80's/early 90's when Hogan, Savage, and Warrior were headlining the WWF. I'm a huge mark for that era, so I think I might just buy it. Hell, I've never pre-ordered a SvR, but I might pre-order this one just to get the Million Dollar Man, too.

I was planning on getting it the day I found out and saw the vid of The Rock vs Cena. I've always wanted an up to date WWE fighter instead of the same rehashed SVR game every year. Don't get me wrong, SVR is fun for a couple weeks, but it's not something I can keep playing for a long time. I came from an era where there were all kinds of different WWF and WCW games. It's nice to see something different.

[quote name='CHAZmaniac' timestamp='1295631745' post='7867893']
[quote name='sabasimba' timestamp='1295620345' post='7867688']
Wasn't going to buy it and still not going to buy it. [b]A bit too childish looking IMO.[/b][/quote]

That sums up the whole of WWE at the moment lol
[/quote]
That has got to be the comeback of the day.

[quote name='WWE WrestleFest' timestamp='1295487282' post='7865216']
I wasn't planning to, but SvR 2011 let me down, big time. Again. Randy Savage's has got me excited, and now the rumors of Hogan and Warrior being in too? The best time for wrestling, to me, was the late 80's/early 90's when Hogan, Savage, and Warrior were headlining the WWF. I'm a huge mark for that era, so I think I might just buy it. Hell, I've never pre-ordered a SvR, but I might pre-order this one just to get the Million Dollar Man, too.
[/quote]
They're confirmed now, send in your pre-order. And yeah, this game looks to be pure fun; something SvR has been lacking for several years now.

lol I'm just about ready to. The only thing holding me back is the CAW mode. I want to wait a bit until they release some more info on it. I don't expect anything as deep as the SvR CAW mode, but with only 16 legends in the game, I need a decent CAW mode to create legends that aren't included. If the CAW mode sucks, then I'm not sure how much re-play value this game will have for me.

I'll rent it, because I don't see much longevity in the title, with no CAW mode or anything. And i'm sure the variety is little. And it's prolly safe to say that if you don't like the "Fist of Fury" from the smackdown games your gonna hate this, because I see the online mode being a LOT of punches to juggle you, then an endless juggle to your death with no possible light of escape. But like I said, thats my preview, I'll rent it though.

Archived