they hope all stars replaces legends

nystyle

while legends of wrestlemania wasnt a horrible game it was very disappointing and not at all what a lot of people expected. I do find it funny though that in different interviews online thq says that matches like andre vs. big show have never been possible until now with all stars.

I like how they are trying to use the logic "if we ignore legends of wrestlemania then it never happened."

[quote name='nystyle' timestamp='1295480137' post='7865044']
while legends of wrestlemania wasnt a horrible game it was very disappointing and not at all what a lot of people expected. I do find it funny though that in different interviews online thq says that matches like andre vs. big show have never been possible until now with all stars.

I like how they are trying to use the logic "if we ignore legends of wrestlemania then it never happened."
[/quote]

I know what you mean. I forget which preview it was but it talked about being able to put andre the giant against rey mysterio. We were able to do this in legends, but I have to admit when I first heard about the game I thought it was stupid but now that more news is being revealed I am intrigued and may rent it first.

[quote name='TheAlexIsGod' timestamp='1295480487' post='7865055']
Not everyone could import SvR09.
[/quote]

this is true, yet all people had to do was download a smackdown vs raw 2009 game save. didnt have to buy or rent the game. the 5% of people that couldnt import than you're right all stars is their first.

Yeah, I never bought 2009, but I was able to import the roster via gamesave from this site.

Legends of WM had a lot of problems, but it could also be fun at times. I think if they did a proper sequel to that, and worked out a lot of those issues, it could have been better than the SvR series.

All-Stars seems a bit too over the top. But who knows, SvR isn't fun to play at all anymore, at least to me who's been playing wrestling games since the 8-bit days. All the SvR's, after a while, just end up feeling like the same old game again. I would like a new experience, and while I was initially really turned off by All-Stars, I find myself getting a little excited for it now.

[quote name='sabasimba' timestamp='1295495228' post='7865416']
We need a legends game where the legends actually look like the way they did and not this OTT look.
[/quote]
I agree 100%. Just give us a legends game the same SVR looking characters and engine. I would buy that in a second.

Archived