A few questions about this game..

WWF WrestleFest

I wasn't interested in this game at all, but the news that Randy Savage is in makes me consider getting it.

I've seen vids with the Rock and John Cena. And obviously Randy Savage is in. Have any other wrestlers been confirmed? Not rumored, but actually confirmed?

Since they're including legends, will they be including any classic arenas?

Will there be a create a wrestler mode?

If there is, will there be a Community Creations type of feature where we can upload and download CAWs?

Can we add custom themes to wrestlers' entrances? Are there even entrances in this game?

Is there any other match type (tag team, steel cage, etc) other than just one on one?

Will there be championships that we can win and defend?

This game looks incredibly shallow. Will it be selling for a full $60?

I haven't been following this game at all, so sorry if some of this stuff is common knowledge. Thanks!

I've seen vids with the Rock and John Cena. And obviously Randy Savage is in. Have any other wrestlers been confirmed? Not rumored, but actually confirmed?

[b]Read the "roster so far" thread.
http://caws.ws/forum/topic/396042-roster-so-far/[/b]

Since they're including legends, will they be including any classic arenas?

[b]We don't know, but Wrestlemania arenas have been seen, but the arenas are greatly exxagerated.
[/b]
Will there be a create a wrestler mode?

[b]Yes.[/b]

If there is, will there be a Community Creations type of feature where we can upload and download CAWs?

[b]Doubt it. That's made by the SvR team, and All-Stars wasn't made by them.[/b]

Can we add custom themes to wrestlers' entrances? Are there even entrances in this game?

[b]Possibly, but TNA iMPACT style entrances are it, it doesn't effect gameplay though.[/b]

Is there any other match type (tag team, steel cage, etc) other than just one on one?

[b]There are, but none have been announced yet.[/b]

Will there be championships that we can win and defend?

[b]Doubt it.[/b]

This game looks incredibly shallow. Will it be selling for a full $60?

[b]Yes, and it's actually very deep.
[/b]
I haven't been following this game at all, so sorry if some of this stuff is common knowledge. Thanks!

Archived