Really need help

DancingJoker.

Where is your proof he has hacked you? If he hacked you then the posts he made on your account would be under his IP and the posts you made would be on yours. The Majority of your posts since you've been here [i](infact all of them until today, after he was banned)[/i] have been on the same IP as Hulkster and Perfectionist, so has DeadPool. [i](apparently your room mate)[/i].

Since Hulkster was banned, you've been using a proxy, i've scanned your recent IP and it's just your account on there, if that helps.

[quote name='DancingJoker.' timestamp='1295142030' post='7857370']
I don't know cause I really need help I don't want him mucking about on my computer

Cause i ain't Hulkster alot people think that that's a [b]insult[/b] to me calling me him :lol:
[/quote]
No it's not them trying to insult you. It's them telling you the truth.

The only way someone gets into your account is by guessing the password or hacking your e-mail. There is not a logical reason in the world that someone would hack your e-mail just to log into your caws.ws account and do [i]nothing[/i] with it other than log their IP address on it. Also, the current IP you have doesn't match up with your profile location. In fact, it's nowhere even close.

You could at least have the balls to come clean instead of taking us for fools.

Archived