"Macho Man" Randy Savage announced for WWE All-Stars, DiBiase's will be Gamestop exclusive

The JLB

[b]WWE All-Stars[/b] is about to get a lot more macho, as THQ announced the inclusion of "Macho Man" Randy Savage to the game's star-studded lineup.

Savage was revealed today during THQ's Gamers Week via a video for the game starring and voice-over by the Macho Man himself. The video showcased Savage's moves, attires, and ability to say "Oh yeah!" after every sentence.

Right after the reveal of Savage, THQ announced that anyone who pre-orders [b]WWE All-Stars[/b] at Gamestop will get a special father-son duo. Both "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase and his boy, Ted DiBiase Jr., will be made available as free, exclusive DLC.

[b]WWE All-Stars[/b] is set for a March 29 release for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii.

http://www.gamernode.com/news/10085-macho-man-randy-savage-announced-for-wwe-all-stars-dibiases-will-be-gamestop-exclusives/index.html

That's awesome. It's about time Savage was brought into game without having to create him. I just wish (like many others have said) that they would include a roster like the LOW lineup, with an SVR engine. Or maybe they realize that if they made that game, with that engine, that no-one would buy the SVR series anymore. The fact that the Undertaker, Kane, a retired HBK, and Triple H are probably still their biggest draws, (I guess maybe Cena as well) speaks volumes to the lack of wrestlers on the roster that people care about. Sting is a failing shadow of what he was in his younger days, and he could probably out-draw 95% of the current WWE Roster.

OHHHH! YEAH!!! Freak out! Freak Out!!! Freak Out! The Macho Man Randy Savage will Ride the lighting bolt to the top of WWE All-Stars game and I figuring and think I've got the blessing of THQ and WWE I'm thinking the Macho Man and THQ and WWE is a winning combo and we could just go all the way OH YEah!!

FINALLY THE MACHO MAN has arrive Screw all the hater who said Macho Man would never be in WWE Game OH YEAH!!! Thank YOU THQ!!! Now make Greatest Tag Team ever appear in WWE All-Star DEMOLITION and I'll be the happiest man on earth!! :nod: :)

[quote name='WWETHEGAME' timestamp='1294976744' post='7854138']
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yea finally we get savage and his moves wer'int removed from 2011 their still in, and his tunts.
[/quote]
I know his taunts are still in, but people were complaining about making him as a CAW due to the game allegedly no longer having his moves.

[quote name='marinofan' timestamp='1294972118' post='7853950']
Thats great news! Now follow this up with Warrior and Demolition.
[/quote]

Yes, exactly!!! :nod:

[quote name='TheFearedStorm' timestamp='1294973261' post='7854006']
OHHHH! YEAH!!! Freak out! Freak Out!!! Freak Out! The Macho Man Randy Savage will Ride the lighting bolt to the top of WWE All-Stars game and I figuring and think I've got the blessing of THQ and WWE I'm thinking the Macho Man and THQ and WWE is a winning combo and we could just go all the way OH YEah!!

FINALLY THE MACHO MAN has arrive Screw all the hater who said Macho Man would never be in WWE Game OH YEAH!!! Thank YOU THQ!!! Now make Greatest Tag Team ever appear in WWE All-Star DEMOLITION and I'll be the happiest man on earth!! :nod: :)
[/quote]

RIGHT ON BRO!!! :cool:

I agree with you Tomcat, that they should make a legends game like SVR with more releastic models than these cartoony model games...but however disagree with what you said about noone wanting the regular SVR series anymore if they did do a game like that...they should make them to be importable rosters with each other and also the moves too. That way you would have tons of old school movesets and newer ones also...On topic, its good that the Macho Man got a well deserved spot in a game...

[quote name='ShrekDragon' timestamp='1295023013' post='7854700']
Why why why is he in this game and not in SDvsR?! *Bangs head on the wall* why why why?!
[/quote]

probably signed him/ got permission to use him too late in production for 2011. the 2011 models take a lot longer then the all star models I would assume.

[quote name='tjohnnyblue' timestamp='1295027064' post='7854787']
I agree with you Tomcat, that they should make a legends game like SVR with more releastic models than these cartoony model games...but however disagree with what you said about noone wanting the regular SVR series anymore if they did do a game like that...they should make them to be importable rosters with each other and also the moves too. That way you would have tons of old school movesets and newer ones also...On topic, its good that the Macho Man got a well deserved spot in a game...
[/quote]

Look at it like this.
SvR takes 18 months to make.
All-Stars took probably a year or less.
If you have a legends game with the SvR engine, you [b]won't[/b] get SvR that year.
Why?
Because a different team in THQ made All-Stars.
They know little, or even nothing, of how SvR is made.

I highly doubt that. Common sense dictates that they would just build the legends game on top of say this years s v r. Next year you would have 2 games on the same engine but with slightly different directions taken when creating them so the modern s v r might have an expanded universe mode and the legends game might have the same universe mode as here and instead of expanding that they added tons of old school arenas and a create your own ppv mode.

I also don't think s v r takes anywhere near 18 months to make. I think more like 8.

[quote name='KRadiation' timestamp='1295037946' post='7855022']
I highly doubt that. Common sense dictates that they would just build the legends game on top of say this years s v r. Next year you would have 2 games on the same engine but with slightly different directions taken when creating them so the modern s v r might have an expanded universe mode and the legends game might have the same universe mode as here and instead of expanding that they added tons of old school arenas and a create your own ppv mode.

[b]I also don't think s v r takes anywhere near 18 months to make. I think more like 8.
[/b][/quote]

LOL ARE YOU *censored*ING KIDDING ME!?

Well they don't create the games on a full year and a half cycle. It's far more likely to be a few months after one s v r us finished they start the next ... Starting with s lot of paper work and meetings and boring crap. Then they have a few months to scan wrestlers and get everyone into the game then eventually ship it. So let's guess at that being january until September which I'd more like 9 months so i was one out.

I'd bet my last penny it's less that a year dev time though.

[quote name='KRadiation' timestamp='1295038756' post='7855046']
Well they don't create the games on a full year and a half cycle. It's far more likely to be a few months after one s v r us finished they start the next ... Starting with s lot of paper work and meetings and boring crap. Then they have a few months to scan wrestlers and get everyone into the game then eventually ship it. Do let's guess at that being january until September which I'd more like 9 months so j was one our.

I'd bet my last penny it's less that a year dev time though.
[/quote]

Okay, you think that.

Archived