Roster reaveal soon, andaccording to THQ Tank, its the best ever...

Youssef

[quote name='youssef' timestamp='1294911892' post='7852395']
From Twitter:

THQ_Tank

The roster for @WWE All Stars is quite frankly the best ever IMO, you won't believe whose in, the tease ends very very soon
[/quote]

He is right.. IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='CharlesShane' timestamp='1294916862' post='7852438']
From Twitter:

THQ_Tank

The roster for @WWE All Stars is quite frankly the best ever IMO, you won't believe whose in, the tease ends very very soon
[/quote]

[/quote]
Is that good or bad..

latest news from Facebook

[b][url="http://www.facebook.com/WWEgames"]WWEgames (THQ)[/url] That's 450,000 of you that could be following us @WWEgames on Twitter. Live Raw Tweets, giveaways, first info, and much more, and we mean it, much much more, you've got every reason to join us on Twitter. Follow us now for exclusive photos from our WWE All Stars event today in NYC.[/b]

[quote name='WWETHEGAME' timestamp='1294921991' post='7852520']
From Twitter:

THQ_Tank

[/quote]

[/quote]
Is that good or bad..
[/quote]

Very Good!!!

Yeah, and THQ also has a habit of trying to hype a roster reveal without a date for the reveal.
Does anyone know when the reveal is supposed to happen, or is this another SvR2011 DLC3 situation? By this I mean them saying things like "It will be happening [u]INSERT DATE HERE[/u]" then when it nears time they apologize and give another date and another date. Then it finally happens and I miss it. WHOOOOPS!?! Started ranting.
Anyway I really hope this turns out better then WWE LOW. A good Roster is always nice, but a good game with the good roster is what I want.
Not to piss anyone off about the LOW remark, but I waited years to play as some of those guys and when it happens, they gotta screw up the game with a chain grapple system, I did not like the fact that it was supposed to be based off Wrestlemania 1-14, but the new age imports from 09 outdid the legends roster.
Once again, just my opinion, not flaming.
Looking forward to the release of the roster to see if they are gonna outdo the LOW roster. I'm with everyone else in the fashion that I want to see some Legends that have not shown up yet (Savage, Demolition, Diesel, Razor, 123-Kid/X-Pac, etc etc). But like most, am expecting the norm, and that makes me a saaaaad panda :cry:
Happy waiting everyone, off to Ghostbusters.net to check up on another game thats lookin sweet.
Later :razor:

As previously said, if this roster does blow everything away and one of the best yet I will be pissed!
why we cant have a amazing roster to go with an amazing game (Svr11) but instead have an amazing roster that goes with pumped up charachters.

:(

[quote name='Nemephosis' timestamp='1294939916' post='7852872']
He is right.. IT WILL BLOW [s]YOUR MIND[/s]!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
I'm thinking this, for now. The best thing THQ does is hype, and then disappoint. We'll see when they deliver, I guess.
[/quote]

[quote name='Hip Hop Joe' timestamp='1294949175' post='7853116']
Waiting for Charles to admit THQ pays him
[/quote]

LOL! Trust Me if they were paying me I would not be able to say the things I have said on the CAWsCast about SvR.

I know for a fact that this games Roster is Awesome. I saw the entire Roster

Archived