1 year ago Today

SproilerBlotch

I wouldn[t say it's gone downhill at all. The fact I even started watching again regularly thanks to the incoming Hogan stuff and realised how good TNA was again is testament to that.

In fact, on January 4th 2010 I was sitting in my chair watching WWE Raw live on tv and being told TNA Impact results by someone online who had it on stream and when both shows finished I was wishing I could go back in time, get those 2 hours of my life back and spend them watching the superior Impact product instead.

Damn you must be the guy who is filing a lawsuit against the WWE because your brain is fried... TNA hasn't gone downhill its rose. TNA was all about PROMO, PROMO, PROMO before Hogan came in... look at it now there is more wrestling on iMPACT. Less (oh lets just throw this match together for no reason) matches... and hell as said the promos are better quality... get your head out the gutter and start watching TNA if anything

[quote name='Jay Lethal Consequences' timestamp='1294501469' post='7842623']
Damn you must be the guy who is filing a lawsuit against the WWE because your brain is fried... TNA hasn't gone downhill its rose. TNA was all about PROMO, PROMO, PROMO before Hogan came in... look at it now there is more wrestling on iMPACT. Less (oh lets just throw this match together for no reason) matches... and hell as said the promos are better quality... get your head out the gutter and start watching TNA if anything
[/quote]

Wait, what? Are you watching the same impact as everyone else?

[quote name='Your Superbeast' timestamp='1294540488' post='7843837']
[/quote]

Wait, what? Are you watching the same impact as everyone else?
[/quote]

Yes the same iMPACT that many people are so far saying has improved this year. Hell if anything you know it has improved... would RVD, Pope, Etc. go to TNA if Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff were there?

[quote name='.JayBeeâ„¢' timestamp='1294576232' post='7844409']
I agree with him saying we'll never have The Wars again because of DVR and Sky+.
[/quote]

That's how I watch my wrestling, using Sky+, yeah nowdays we can record both shows without watching any etc. So we will not really in a sense get another "Monday Night War".

[quote name='Wrestling4Ever' timestamp='1294567175' post='7844284']
[quote name='Dynastyâ„¢' timestamp='1294561006' post='7844204']
TNA? Fine? [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yes.

but as I said, there is improvement that needs to be done. Much like WWE.
[/quote]

Well WWE had nothing to do with this conversation. And yes I'm laughing that TNA is "fine". There are only two good feuds in TNA and that is Double J/Angle and Styles/Williams. Everything else just got stale or boring.

lol funny, I just started watching TNA weekly and I thought I'd have a look on this section of the forum.
After seeing comments all over the internet where you see TNA fans say that TNA is way better then WWE etc.

And when I see this section... TNA is going downhill aswell?

wow.... WWE & TNA will fall together? :o

[quote name='Dynastyâ„¢' timestamp='1294600055' post='7844923']
TNA? Fine? [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yes.

[/quote]

Well WWE had nothing to do with this conversation. And yes I'm laughing that TNA is "fine". There are only two good feuds in TNA and that is Double J/Angle and Styles/Williams. Everything else just got stale or boring.
[/quote]

Thats Good for you that you think its mostly boring. Cool.

Doesn't really change the fact that TNA is not in this deadly state that people love to claim, they've improved in some areas, and still have a lot of working to do, which i have just stated twice already.WWE & TNA both need to step it up, facts. Its not a big deal mentioned WWE. Its just a small comparison, move along.

[quote name='Mr.DickDan187' timestamp='1294575014' post='7844392']
TNA was already going downhill before Hogan and 'E came in, they just sped up the process.
[/quote]
Downhill? The X-Division was a lot more lively before Hogan & "'E" came in, AJ & Daniels were battling for the World Championship and Joe was involved in it as well for a bit, the Tag Team division was still going strong and Kurt Angle was still putting up 5-star matches.

If that's your definition of "Downhill".. :facepalm:

[/quote]
I HAVE been watching Impact and for the past three weeks(and many,many times during the Hogan/Bishoff era) I have stopped watching the show because the writing is just horrible. Horrible. Yes they have more wrestling now, and that's a good thing, but the fact of the matter is that the TNA creative team are a bunch of clueless morons who have no idea what the fans want to see and who can't write a good wrestling show to save their lives. You can have the best wrestlers and best wrestling in the world. But if you don't have good, interesting, compelling storylines to entertain your fans, then you won't have a successful company. That is TNA's biggest flaw. They have great wrestlers and great wrestling. But they storyline wise? Not so much. Until they figure that out, TNA won't get any bigger. They will not reach the level that they want to be at, and should be at, until they have a complete creative overhaul. That is the only thing that will save TNA at this point.

[quote name='Wrestling4Ever' timestamp='1294607713' post='7845183']
[quote name='Dynastyâ„¢' timestamp='1294600055' post='7844923']
[/quote]

Yes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats Good for you that you think its mostly boring. Cool.

Doesn't really change the fact that TNA is not in this deadly state that people love to claim, they've improved in some areas, and still have a lot of working to do, which i have just stated twice already.WWE & TNA both need to step it up, facts. Its not a big deal mentioned WWE. Its just a small comparison, move along.
[/quote]

But if it's boring to most people, then TNA is obviously doing something wrong. All I see they improved on is the wrestling, that's it. Everything else is the same. They should just get Russo, Hogan, and Bischoff out of there.

[quote name='The Future Is...' timestamp='1294609154' post='7845235']
[quote name='Mr.DickDan187' timestamp='1294575014' post='7844392']
TNA was already going downhill before Hogan and 'E came in, they just sped up the process.
[/quote]
Downhill? The X-Division was a lot more lively before Hogan & "'E" came in, AJ & Daniels were battling for the World Championship and Joe was involved in it as well for a bit, the Tag Team division was still going strong and Kurt Angle was still putting up 5-star matches.

If that's your definition of "Downhill".. :facepalm:
[/quote]
Exactly! From September to December 2009, TNA was freaking awesome! They were finally LISTENING to the fans and GIVING us what we wanted to see. Then Hogan/Bishoff came in and screwed everything up. There has been some good things since they've entered TNA, but it has mostly been stupid crap. I was honestly excited when Hogan and Bishoff were coming to TNA. I was excited about the potential. I was excited about the future of TNA and the wrestling business. But now, I just want to see that old TNA again and I really don't want to see Hogan or Bishoff there anymore.

Archived