A problem with Community Creations.

Fayth

[font="Georgia"]Yeah, so this started when I went on to LIVE to download some CAWs and other stuff. I clicked one CAW to see how it looks like as I didn't know the guy who made it, I selected "View" and I got a good preview of the CAW. However, the problem now is that when I pressed B to go back from the viewing screen, my game froze. I thought it was just a one-time coincidence, but then it happened again, with a different CAW. Yesterday I kept on trying to see if it freezes with every time, but it didn't. Instead, it now occasionally freezes. Not every time, but there's about a 70% chance of it freezing after trying to go back form the viewing screen.

And please don't give me the "don't view a CAW that way" crap, 'cause that's what I will do unless I know it's good quality. I don't wanna download loads of CAWs just to delete them minutes after noticing how bad they actually look.

So has this happened to anyone or could it just be my game or Xbox? 'Cause I really don't wanna restart my console over and over again just because it freezes every time I wanna view a CAW.[/font]

[font="Georgia"]Didn't use CC much last year but the server this year has been complete shit since the day the game was released.

It's good to know it isn't my game or console, though. But oh how cool would it be to have CC working without any problems.[/font]

Archived