Custom Music Question

D-Xtreme Vol.2

Now I've played SvR '11 before only as a rental, so I didn't wanna waste time with temporary online access. Now that I got if for Christmas (on PS3), I just have 1 question in regards to custom music...

Is SvR '11 just like '10 in regards to downloading CAWs? I simply wanna know can I download a CAW & use my own custom music for their entrance when playing offline? I'm only asking because alot of CAWs on this site now are starting to only be DL Only, instead of formulas. Not that downloading great CAWs wouldn't be worth it, its just I like hearing the availability of the custom music feature.

Yes you can use custom music for CAWs! It is also easier to use music on the PS3, than the Xbox 360.

[quote name='D-Xtreme Vol.2' timestamp='1293411687' post='7818068']
Now I've played SvR '11 before only as a rental, so I didn't wanna waste time with temporary online access. Now that I got if for Christmas (on PS3), I just have 1 question in regards to custom music...

Is SvR '11 just like '10 in regards to downloading CAWs? I simply wanna know can I download a CAW & use my own custom music for their entrance when playing offline? I'm only asking because alot of CAWs on this site now are starting to only be DL Only, instead of formulas. Not that downloading great CAWs wouldn't be worth it, its just I like hearing the availability of the custom music feature.
[/quote]

• 1 month later...

Archived