Worst Pay Per View Of 2010

wcool

Worst Pay Per View Of 2010  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Pay Per View Of 2010

From what I read in reviews; Over The Limit. (Didn't watch it).

Royal Rumble was pretty shocking, the Rumble match just seemed so rushed and we didn't really get many people in the ring at once.

Of the PPVs I've watched this year, Survivor Series was definitely the worst. The event had so much hype and promotion around it, yet failed to deliver. The main event made me want to take a nap, and the finish dissapointed everyone over the age of 10. Kaval/Ziggler also put on a suprisingly bad match, and the traditional Survivor Series match couldn't have been more predictable with Mysterio/Big Show winning. Morrison/Sheamus was only decent, and the Divas title match was way too short. The only saving grace was a good(but not great) Daniel Bryan/Ted DiBiase match that was not advertised.

lol I thought Over The Limit was one of the best, just for all the blood, injuries & mess ups. It made the PPV really different & interesting. Im surprised they are having it again next year after all that bad luck. I also liked Hell In A Cell, Fatal-4-Way (prolly only cause I went lol), MITB, & Bragging Rights alot too.

As for one of the worst, to memory I hated Summerslam. I thought it was just boring. Daniel Bryan return got spoiled, which ruined the only interesting thing of the night. IMO, compared to 2009 Summerslam w/ Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk for World Title and DX return, 2010 Summerslam sucked. So I will go with Summerslam.

Summerslam, Noc, HIAC, and Bragging rights.

These four ppv's had those boring ass Taker vs. Kane matches (well three did) and the hugely overrated Nexus and Cena program, basically they were all just flat out boring. With that being said, the 2010 ppv's were alot better then 2009's.

[quote name='.:SM:.' timestamp='1293409026' post='7817988']
From what I read in reviews; Over The Limit. (Didn't watch it).

Royal Rumble was pretty shocking, the Rumble match just seemed so rushed and we didn't really get many people in the ring at once.
[/quote]
This.

[quote name='G.A.â„¢' timestamp='1293420481' post='7818243']
Why did I think you would make this?

Anyway, I voted for Over the Limit.
[/quote]

Well someone wants to start a flame war, YOU GOT ONE. I made this topic because all the ppvs suck in this so called PG era .

I was watching King Of The Ring 1996 that was a PG but the ppv was awesome didn't seem like PG back then with Austin's speech after winning the KOTR. Austin got busted open in the first semi-final match against Wild man Marc Mero you didn't see referees stopping the match and bringing in a doctor.
[b]
The year 1996 was a PG in the WWF/WWE but the ppvs were great [/b]
[b]In Your House ppvs
Summerslams
Wrestlemania[/b]

Archived