Problems with Save Data...

paynexkiller

I haven't played SmackDown vs Raw 2011, for a couple days now.

But, today, I've turned it on and received the 'Some save data cannot be used as Downloadable Content appears to be missing or damaged.

Download the Content again to restore access to this data.'

Which, is bizzare, considering the data hasn't been touched. I just deleted my Call of Duty Black Ops which was installed.. Could that be it? I doubt it, but figured it'd be worth mentioning. I haven't played it any where esle, I've had Gold for 3 years and continue too, erm. Suggestions I suppose?

I've tryed moving the data but it says it isnt possible.

Fixed it! - Posting this here incase anybody gets stuck like I did - Turns out I was downloading Guitar Hero 5 Disc Import to my exportable drive, so I went onto that, and found that it hadnt downloaded correctly. I deleted it, took the hard drive out, then back in, then started up the game. Everythings back to normal. Lock Thread, kthnx!

You wouldnt happen to be trying to play the game while not hooked up to xbox live were you? Cause last year after getting stone cold dlc i had that same message whenever i wanted to play offline, but when i went back online everything was fine.

Archived