HBK Shawn Michaels 97/98 era

Iceman5533

Big thanks to my buddy Krad for taking some primo pics for me. Will be uploaded soon to psn just tweaking the moveset, to see if there is anything better. I worked long and Hard on these hope everyone likes them.

PSN Search

HBK
Iceman5533
Legends Kingdom

Attires as follows

IYH Badd Blood
IYH Degeneration X
Royal Rumble 1998
Wrestlemania XIV 1998

[img]http://oi54.tinypic.com/2nknbf6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://oi55.tinypic.com/2wq5ra1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://oi54.tinypic.com/24bnup0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://oi56.tinypic.com/bjsl4.jpg[/img]

Dude your HBK's caws is probably the best I ever had!!! his entrance is great as well :)
I know you take a lot of time to do that amazing work but may I ask you if you can change his entrance and his theme song by default without changing anything from his actual attires ? because I prefere to have him as "Face" than have his as "Heel".
If you can't?! can you made another attires of him from :
-Wrestlemania XIX
-Backlash 2003
-Summerslam 2003
-Unforgiven 2003
Thanks again for your works!! :)

[quote name='hbk25' timestamp='1293274223' post='7815665']
Dude your HBK's caws is probably the best I ever had!!! his entrance is great as well :)
I know you take a lot of time to do that amazing work but may I ask you if you can change his entrance and his theme song by default without changing anything from his actual attires ? because I prefere to have him as "Face" than have his as "Heel".
-Wrestlemania XIX
-Backlash 2003
-Summerslam 2003
-Unforgiven 2003
[/quote]

Glad your enjoying the HBKs i have made, i don't take requests however sorry, but i may upload another exact version but with his hbk theme song and the fans cheering instead. but probably won't be for a few weeks as i'm taking a break from this game got some new games today that are going to keep me busy for awhile. His intro to the ring however will remain the same because it fits that era, his 2010 intro would look dumb with those attires 1998 attires lol.

[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' timestamp='1293295245' post='7815876']
[quote name='hbk25' timestamp='1293274223' post='7815665']
-Wrestlemania XIX
-Backlash 2003
-Summerslam 2003
-Unforgiven 2003
[/quote]

Glad your enjoying the HBKs i have made, i don't take requests however sorry, but i may upload another exact version but with his hbk theme song and the fans cheering instead. but probably won't be for a few weeks as i'm taking a break from this game got some new games today that are going to keep me busy for awhile. His intro to the ring however will remain the same because it fits that era, his 2010 intro would look dumb with those attires 1998 attires lol.
[/quote]

thanks you for your response
That's gonna be great!! of course I know that gonna take some times, but I will wait for your new version!!
Thanks again and have a good time with your new games!
:nod:

[quote name='thaKEAF' timestamp='1293300773' post='7815984']
What do you search for on PSN?

Edit: Nevermind I found it. Very good CAW I gave you five stars. Any plans on making a DX era Triple H to match? :shifty:
[/quote]

Someone alrady has a really good triple H it has two blue blood attire and 2 dx attires i believe but i might make two more attires and findout who made the triple h to begeing with then release with proper credits

[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' timestamp='1293323281' post='7816524']

Edit: Nevermind I found it. Very good CAW I gave you five stars. Any plans on making a DX era Triple H to match? :shifty:
[/quote]

Someone alrady has a really good triple H it has two blue blood attire and 2 dx attires i believe but i might make two more attires and findout who made the triple h to begeing with then release with proper credits
[/quote]

yeah that's the one i have but i'd prefer some 1998/1998 dx attires.

[/quote]

[/quote]
this has got to be one of the best shawn michaels out there but I see a few things that can be tweaked/fixed, for the IYH dx back logo of the tights you may want to make that logo less thick looking as seen in this video go to 2:55, (I beleive an acutate logo like that is already on the community creations anyways) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZALNvgaDxk and the gloves can use a bit changing (as seen in that video they were more shorter)for the badd blood attire give the back logo design more white outline

[quote name='the new age' timestamp='1293353130' post='7817007']

[/quote]

[/quote]
this has got to be one of the best shawn michaels out there but I see a few things that can be tweaked/fixed, for the IYH dx back logo of the tights you may want to make that logo less thick looking as seen in this video go to 2:55, (I beleive an acutate logo like that is already on the community creations anyways) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZALNvgaDxk and the gloves can use a bit changing (as seen in that video they were more shorter)for the badd blood attire give the back logo design more white outline
[/quote]

That small resolvution i have that ppv and was switcing between my 62 inch lcd and the back logo is bang on, i seen the one online your talking about and it is way to skinny, i'm very happy with my work and i have already tweaked it to my happiness by getting help from Krad. Also as far as the badd blood attire i'm surprised i was even able t come up with what i did, So far nobody else has come close, and i'm all out of layers and paint tool, I wanted to put something on the back but was out of layers, so i deleted the necklass/ring just on the intro attire so i could add one more paint tool to the back and it said i had used up all my paint tool logos if i wanted to continue everything was going to be deleted.

hbk25: i actually changed my mind on re-releasing it with HBK theme as i'm doing a 1996 4 attire pack that will have that intro theme added to it. I have two attires done but it will be a bit before i get the other two completed because like i said i'm gonna be busy for awhile with other games, as well as work and parenting among other stuff. But keep an eye out for it.

[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' timestamp='1293365158' post='7817126']
hbk25: i actually changed my mind on re-releasing it with HBK theme as i'm doing a 1996 4 attire pack that will have that intro theme added to it. I have two attires done but it will be a bit before i get the other two completed because like i said i'm gonna be busy for awhile with other games, as well as work and parenting among other stuff. But keep an eye out for it.
[/quote]

That's cool man, thanks!! take your time to do it.
I will wait for your great works!!

[quote name='the new age' timestamp='1293579855' post='7821808']
[quote name='BostonBruinsFan53' timestamp='1293575253' post='7821675']
bump for those who haven't seen this or need an HBK
[/quote]
is this even on the psn yet?? would like to download him
[/quote]

yes this is on psn enjoy search iceman5533

Archived