CM Punk 1/9 Slot 2 Up

y2jfanlol

tags: senorsnipesalot
Slot 2. Editable. >_>

Here are the finals for Slot 2.
http://i52.tinypic.com/qs9mwp.jpg
These caps are old caps with the old tattoo. I can't be bothered to set up the cap card tbh, so yeah.
http://i56.tinypic.com/28s8qv7.jpg

Oh and credit to Cheetah for stomach tat.

Tags: senorsnipesalot

[quote name='Backbreaker' timestamp='1293077629' post='7811244']
first one yeas, looks good add eyebags and age skin abit more otherwise great currently 9.8/10
[/quote]
You can't even see the face...?

This looks good, but I'd personally darker all the colors on the tattoos a tad.

Cheetah, where'd your name go? :o

I really don't want to because it covers up a couple of tats that I'm missing, and I really don't want to make anymore pt as these pt's just made me half rage. :shift:

Plus he really didn't have the chest tat with this attire so I guess I'll go for the x's.

Edit: might as well for it. >_>

[quote name='foREVer c:' timestamp='1293104166' post='7811673']
No one gives a :crap: about that damn 10/10 rating anymore.
I really like that attire man. I did that one but overwrote it with his RR10 attire :annoy:
Really liking the tattoo.

You gonna add the Eyepatch? :shifty:
[/quote]

F**K You Cheetah

If I had to give credit for the jeff hardy neck tat i would'nt its a free country so go shove ur crap in your A**

[quote name='Backbreaker' timestamp='1293171850' post='7813595']
I really like that attire man. I did that one but overwrote it with his RR10 attire :annoy:

[/quote]

F**K You Cheetah

If I had to give credit for the jeff hardy neck tat i would'nt its a free country so go shove ur crap in your A**
[/quote]
Go cry somewhere else you baby. Giving credit shows respect to the original creator instead of coming off as an inconsiderate jerk that just takes anything and uses it without credit. Plus not everyone here is from America; there are users from around the world so use your head and think for second before actually making a response.

On-Topic:
This actually looks like it has some great potential. IMO the eyebags need to be a bit pinkish. Nice job so far :cool:

[quote name='The ArmorGon' timestamp='1293178633' post='7813699']

[/quote]

F**K You Cheetah

[/quote]
Go cry somewhere else you baby. Giving credit shows respect to the original creator instead of coming off as an inconsiderate jerk that just takes anything and uses it without credit. Plus not everyone here is from America; there are users from around the world so use your head and think for second before actually making a response.

On-Topic:
This actually looks like it has some great potential. IMO the eyebags need to be a bit pinkish. Nice job so far :cool:
[/quote]

listen go back to the crappy ps2/psp/wii section because do u have a ps3? I think no

[quote name='Backbreaker' timestamp='1293219719' post='7814592']
[quote name='The ArmorGon' timestamp='1293178633' post='7813699']

[/quote]

F**K You Cheetah

[/quote]

On-Topic:
[/quote]

listen go back to the crappy ps2/psp/wii section because do u have a ps3? I think no
[/quote]
He does.

Stop arguing dammit. :shift:

Archived