Official Patch & DLC Chat

Xx--ZX--xX

Since my insomnia is kicking in and I can't sleep at all while it's almost 6AM, I checked the status of the DLC. And low and behold, it's allowing me to download it now at a size of 262.20MB on Xbox 360. No more of that -1 MS points to buy then you still are 42565918491535 MS pts short crap. Enjoy everyone, again I'm just doing my part to help the SvR community.

All DLC and Patch discussion is to be held here.

Reported Problems will be fixed when DLC is released in your area. The Patch only downloads the DLC so that you can play against people online who have DLC, regardless of whether you have it or not.

The Following problems have been reported, please do not repost them unless you have an answer for them.
-DLC costs -1 Point, and you are 4768489573947 points short.(this will be fixed when DLC is officially released)
-Only Certain Parts of DLC are available
-DLC not available in your area yet (this will be updated when DLC is updated in your area)
-DLC downloaded and not appearing in-game (I can imagine this will be fixed soon)

[quote name='Xx--ZX--xX' timestamp='1292928122' post='7806524']
Since my insomnia is kicking in and I can't sleep at all while it's almost 6AM, I checked the status of the DLC. And low and behold, it's allowing me to download it now at a size of 262.20MB on Xbox 360. No more of that -1 MS points to buy then you still are 42565918491535 MS pts short crap. Enjoy everyone, again I'm just doing my part to help the SvR community.
[/quote]

i downloaded it too BUT it still doesn't show up in game must need that update to work.

Prolly so. I'm on the East Coast of the US, so I would guess that you'll get it later today sometime.

I like to add that this DLC is taking AGES to download to say it's this small. I've downloaded demos and XBLA games double and triple this thing's size in like 5 minutes tops and this is taking at least 15 mins now just now at 90%.

I had everything but Luger and Gabriel, but deleted it. Barrett's model's body morphing looked HORRIBLE to me so I dunno if it's a screw up on there part or something but I'll let it update or get word before i redownload

[quote name='daveAWESOMEone' timestamp='1292928358' post='7806531']
im still getting the -1 thing, and got no update with my 360, not sure if its cos im from the uk
[/quote]
I'm in the UK too and I've got nothing either...just the options in the shop where everything's doubled up and -1 pts.

And I'm so giddy for a new topic about this! Didn't know where to talk about it!

[quote name='iDANGEROUSLY' timestamp='1292929036' post='7806547']
To anyone that downloaded the DLC but it is not showing up: Back out to the start menu or the dashboard (Xbox 360) and then start the game again. This way it will detect the DLC and it will work.
[/quote]
Still no Layla or Nexus, only Shad.

[quote name='Xx--ZX--xX' timestamp='1292928122' post='7806524']
[/quote]
nvm

Well, here in Brazil I can still download a short time ago, so they give the superstars that were not downloaded it from there I've come arenas, does not have the nxt, hence the download Contet alt.attire hbk appears locked, when i ja dai had downloaded appeared in the shop wwe figures in dlc for not appearing before a low, hence now I'm re-downloading and said that the xbox is unavailable to try last

[quote name='invisible man' timestamp='1292929117' post='7806550']
[quote name='daveAWESOMEone' timestamp='1292928358' post='7806531']
im still getting the -1 thing, and got no update with my 360, not sure if its cos im from the uk
[/quote]
I'm in the UK too and I've got nothing either...just the options in the shop where everything's doubled up and -1 pts.

And I'm so giddy for a new topic about this! Didn't know where to talk about it!
[/quote]

ive just checked the marketplace its self and theres no new dlc there, so we are just gonna have to wait

I could be wrong, but just from a simple glance at this there's no LayCool nor Nexus Create-A-Entrance add-ons.

I'm not going to complain since I got this DLC free anyway... better than the crap they gave us in past few games as DLC.

[quote name='dslick19' timestamp='1292930001' post='7806573']
[quote name='Midey' timestamp='1292929892' post='7806565']
Shawn's costume appeared. But where is Layla?
[/quote]
Hey Bro Did You Restart Your Game After Downloading The pack
[/quote]
Yes, but full second pack is available only in USA.

[quote name='Xx--ZX--xX' timestamp='1292929935' post='7806566']
I could be wrong, but just from a simple glance at this there's no LayCool nor Nexus Create-A-Entrance add-ons.

I'm not going to complain since I got this DLC free anyway... better than the crap they gave us in past few games as DLC.
[/quote]

The Legacy entrance works for Nexus.

Archived