Rikishi

KRadiation

[b]HUGE thanks to Scurll for creating the paint tool hair and Mikeytupac for the moveset.[/b]

[img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/sqhz79.jpg[/img]
[img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2u5g7jm.jpg[/img]

[img]http://oi51.tinypic.com/4uf1is.jpg[/img]
[img]http://oi52.tinypic.com/313hwz9.jpg[/img]

The other 2 attires are too cool with yellow text and a plain 3D belt.

RE Mac

I will when I'm happier with it. I'm tossing and turning with the face skins and I don't have the layers to add lots of face detailing that's really essential for Rikishi.
The other problem though is the brows not coming down low enough which I may end up having to use designs for which means around 4 layers needed which I really don't have.

The entrance gear could go which would free up 3 layers but then I'm lost where to get an extra single layer from. I'll figure something out.

[quote name='KRadiation' timestamp='1292698766' post='7800277']
RE Mac

I will when I'm happier with it. I'm tossing and turning with the face skins and I don't have the layers to add lots of face detailing that's really essential for Rikishi.
The other problem though is the brows not coming down low enough which I may end up having to use designs for which means around 4 layers needed which I really don't have.

The entrance gear could go which would free up 3 layers but then I'm lost where to get an extra single layer from. I'll figure something out.
[/quote]
Yeah, I see what you're saying,
But for Rikishi, Skin 8 is usually a good option as is Skin 3 and Skin 12. And concerning the Brows, you could choose some thin Brows, make the Thickness -100, and then put designs below them to make them thicker and quite low, if you know what I'm saying? :/

With Face designs, (for like eye bags ETC), the main places you need some for Rikishi are the Smile creases, and the ( symbol under each eye, and DEFINITELY some designs on his nose because it may reflect lots of light...

Hope I helped

-Sean

I'm on the phone so I can't do a mass quote reply post but re to some posts.

I'm using skin 8 at the moment but it lacks detail. It looks okay but you know. I've tried I think 12 7 and maybe one other ... The one with freckles which somehow looks okay bur obviously the freckles are all wrong.

I've got designs on the nostrils sides to define them, then I have 2 )'s over the eyes but then I'm really struggling for layers to add more. I think I have 1 layer spare which I could try on the nose but hard to blend it with my eyes.

Re PAC
Yeah I've since re done most of the morphing ... I've adjusted the depth and width of most of the body As in the ring he was way over large.

Re Daryl
If you can a ref I'll replace the blue text with it.

I hadn't noticed any messages as I'm on the phone and it doesn't show I have any unless I go into messages myself.

I dont know when I can create stuff as my spare time is restricted, even more so now it's Christmas and new year and my birthday soon so my time to create will be heavily shortened. I wouldn't want to hold you up creating something when I've not been able to do anything for a week or two

No it's not uploaded yet. I've barely just started it. I did the attires as they're easy to make and I will know exactly how many layers I have spare to do face detail. My Big Show took about 3 weeks from first starting it to uploading... partly due to me having real life things that come before gaming so i can't make caws every day... and partly because we're on the run up to christmas.

If you're just after any old Rikishi whether the face looks like him or not there are plenty on the PSN CC.

The crotch blur link. I don't feel like going through all those pages but have they figured out how to cover the crotch on bottoms? The last I checked only tights outfits and underwear were possible.

Archived