My game keeps freezing in Story Mode Designer.....

lightning116

I'm making some stories and for some reason, when I remove some wrestlers for certain scenes that I think would work and attempt to edit the new scene with the CAWs, the game freezes when the scene is loading. I want to know if anyone has ever encountered any freezings.

I think it is only happening with me with ONE CAW in my arsenal. I may have to delete it and redo it again to prevent this problem again.

[quote name='lightning116' timestamp='1292095951' post='7786740']
I'm making some stories and for some reason, when I remove some wrestlers for certain scenes that I think would work and attempt to edit the new scene with the CAWs, the game freezes when the scene is loading. I want to know if anyone has ever encountered any freezings.

I think it is only happening with me with ONE CAW in my arsenal. I may have to delete it and redo it again to prevent this problem again.
[/quote]

If you copy the scene onto another show slot(i.e Superstars/RAW/SD!) and it still freezes then most likely it's a scratch on the disc that prevents that CAW slot from being used in story designer.

Archived